Until We Meet Again

Where am I?

Is this heaven?

No...

"Y/N!"

Sunny?

"Finally you opened your eyes."Sunny smiled and helped me up.

I looked all around but the scenery was really odd.

"Where are we?"

"We are in between death and life,as you are aware you sacrifised yourself in order to save the boys."She looked down and sighed.

"Wait so I am dead?"My eyes widened from the shock,like I expect to die but hearing it was really sad.

"Not quite."She snapped her finger and we were in the hospital."Jimin jumped to the sea in order to save you and namjoon called the ambulance."

"So?"

"They got you in the hospital... Well got me in the hospital cause that's my body 
And I am sleeping."

"Wait...what are you trying to say?"I shook my head and tried to understand.

"In other words I will wake up and you will go back to the future."She replied and I shook my head.

"No...no sunny I can't just leave them like this!"I grabbed her shirt and started crying."I-I need to see them one last time before I return back...Please sunny can you let me just borrow your body just to see their debut!"

"I can't..."

"Please!I promise I will go back after their perfomance is over!"

"Y/N..." She grabbed my hand and I looked at her."Fine I will let you only for their-"I cut her off before she could finish and hugged her."Thank you so much!"

"Don't thank me...thank them."She lookes to the bed were her unconsious body was and saw namjoon and jimin  crying.

"Please Y/N..."Namjoon held your hand
And buried his face in the sheets." Please wake up."

The next moment I got blinded by a light which made me close my eyes.I re opened my eyes slowly and tried to adjust my sight"Don't..."

"Y/N?"Jimin said shocked as he watched me open my eyes.I reached my hand to namjoon's head and patted him" Don't cry."

Namjoon lifted his head up and smiled"You are awake!"

"We thought we lost you!"Jimin said and I laughed.

"Sorry about that...where are the rest?"I looked around and saw no one else.

Jimin and namjoon looked at each other befor answering me"It's our debut...but after what Happened to you we couldn't just leave you like this."

"What?"I stood up and cut off the wires.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked and grabbed their hands.

"There is no way you will miss your debut!"I dragged them out of the hospital and called a cab.

"Go here..." I showed him the adress and drove away with the guys.

"Y/N...."

"Shh namjoon,we will talk later."I said and paid the cab.

They didn't even have time to react the moment they got off the car the staff took them away.They looked back at me but I just waved my hand off,after I saw them vanish from my sight I walked in the showcase and took a sit.

I saw a couple fangirls squeal from excitement and smiled.Although their fans now are a few I know they will get bigger.

After all they are the most popular Kpop band in 2OI9.

The lights went off and they showed a trailer with bts intoduction,I started crying but I tried my best to hold on.

After the trailer was over the lights slowly opened and the members walked in.

I noticed them waving at me and sending finger hearts.They were really adorable,I'm so glad sunny let me watch this....

The music started playing and the members perfomed their debut song.The whole time the fans screamed and moved around excited,me on the other hand was so glued to their perfomance that I forgot to breath.

Let me just tell you,watching them like this from the very beginning is the best feeling ever.

The song slowly came to an end and I saw sunny appear in front of me.

"Y/N..."

"I know it's time."I looked at the boys as the made their ending pose and lended my hand to sunny.

I closed my eyes and switched positions."Thank you sunny for letting me see their debut."

"No problem, hope we see each other in the future."She waved me off and smiled.

"Y/N let's go."Jackson appeard from the corner and I smiled"Let me guess it's your last time?"

"Always!"He laughed with my comment and I smiled sweetly at the guys.

"Wait a second."

I walked to the stage were BTS stood panting and said"Guys...We will meet again."

I landed my hand to jackson and he pressed the button as we dissapeared into thin air.

The guys looked up and saw sunny waving at them.They realised from her expression and movements what just happened.

They walked backstage and sunny pulled them to a hug."Long time no see!"

"Hey..."All of the guys replied at the same time and smiled as the bittersweet tears escaped their eyes.

"Nice to see you again sunny!"(This will depend on who you want to say this line)