5

It was the next morning,I got up from my bed and made breakfast as usual.,the guys one by one walked in the kitchen and sat down.

"Good morning!"Jungkook said

"Good morning jungkook!"I replied while I handed over the plates with the food.

"Bang-pd contacted me earlier in the morning and told me everything is set,he will release your debut trailer by the end of may."I smiled and everyone dropped their chopstiks.

"BANG PD SAID THAT?"Taehyung asked shocked and I nodded."Yeap."

"OMG!IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!"Hoseok moved his hand excitely.

"Yeah one step at a time."Namjoon replied and everyone turn to face him.

"What do you mean?"Jin wondered.

"I mean we will debut but after that we will have to prepare our selfs."

"He is right..."Yoongi mumbled"We don't even know if we will make it maybe it will flop."

"I hope it doesn't cause it's my dream."Jungkook looked down sad.

"Guys I think we need to have a small chat."

"What is it?"Jimin asked.

"No matter what happens don't lose motivation,there will be hard time where you will struggle and want to give up or hear something that you won't like....but that doesn't mean you need to take it to heart.There will be people who will support you and people who will want to destroy you...especially in the start."I stood up and threw a fist in the air"But together you can do it!I believe in you."

"Wow Y/N sometimes I forget you are from the future..."Hoseok said with his mouth wide open.

"Also...there is one more thing."I said and sat back down.

"there's more?"Yoongi asked

"In case anything happens I just want to tell you I am really glad to have met you,I know it's only been a while since we met but I really love you guys."

"Nothing is going to happen so don't worry!"Taehyung answered and everyone agreed.

"So what are you guys doing today?"

"We have to go on Bang pd office and discuss for a couple of things."Jimin replied.

"Well everyone except hoseok who will be at the studio dancing."Yoongi said and hoseok laughed"Yeah...there are some things I want to do there."

"Okay."I smiled and looked at my phone." The car is here."

Everyone placed their plates on the sink and left the dorm.I lead them to the car and went in,after everyone settled down we drove away.

We left hoseok first at the studio and then headed to BigHit's Building."We are here!"The driver said and Everyone got out.

Maybe I should go to hoseok and help him out....

"Hey guys I will go to hoseok okay?"

"That's a good idea.We will meet Bang pd and see you at home." Namjoon smiled.

"Bye noona!"Jungkook hugged me and I signaled the driver to leave.

We Stopped first by the grocery store to buys snacks for everyone,then we arrived at the studio.When I walked in I saw hoseok practice a dance which seemed familiar to me but I couldn't quite remember from where.

He moved to the beat of the music and danced flawlessy his feet bearely touched the grounf and he looked like he was flying,I stared at him like the fan I am amazed by his moves and got captivated.I waited for his perfomance to end and clapped my hand which made him startled.