❅ 25 ❅

thank you jeronicaslove for helping me with this chapter :)

"Jughead, what are you do—" Jughead slammed his lips onto Veronica after closing the bedroom door shut.

Veronica was stunned. She kept her eyes opened for a second, then closed her eyes, melting into the kiss.

Jughead doesn't even know how this happened. One minute, he was with Betty, talking about her friendship with Archie, the next he's with Veronica, literally devouring her tongue with his.

Veronica put her arms around Jughead, trying to deepen the kiss, but something didn't feel right to Jughead.

But did Jughead really care? No. All he knew was that he was finally kissing the girl he's liked for a good amount of time.

Jughead broke the kiss first, so you could hear how breathless they both were.

Jughead's eyes landed onto Veronica's open neck, then back on Veronica, seeing if he had permission.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Veronica asked breathlessly. She moved some of her black hair back so you could see her neck a bit more.

Jughead dove straight to her neck as to answering to her question. Jughead knew something was not right at all, yet he continued for a few seconds.

He couldn't take it. He took his mouth off of Veronica's neck and saw someone that was not Veronica.

Betty.

"What the fuck!" Jughead yelped, taking his hands off of now Betty's waist, and wiping them on his pants.

"What's wrong? I thought you wanted me?" Betty said, confusion dawning on her face.

"Wh—Wh—I—" Jughead gulped, trying to calm down the heart attack he almost had.

"Not you!" Jughead managed to get out, still shaken to what happened.

"Who then?"

God, let this be a dream, please let it be a dream. Jughead said in his mind.

Jughead woke up with a gasp, still shaken to his core on what happened.

"Holy fuck." He said, to no one in particular.