❅ 28 ❅

The night of Veronica Lodge's party. Everyone who said they were gonna be there were.

None of Veronica's parents were there due to her mother having business plans and her dad being in jail, obviously, so it was just them in the Pembrooke.

Let's just run a brief summary: Everyone was either drunk or tipsy except for Veronica, (surprisingly) Jughead, and maybe Toni and Kevin. Things happened, but not like a drunk fight or anything, something outside the Pembrooke.

Now, the details:

"Ugh! This party is extremely boring!" Cheryl exclaimed, sitting down on Veronica's bed. Then, she had this smug on this face which Veronica knew wasn't good. "How about... 7 minutes in heaven?"

Everyone groaned. Cheryl always picked that game. It's old, and it hurts people's feelings big time.

"Cheryl, we play that game every time!" Reggie slurred and grumbled.

"Well do you have a better idea?"

"Uno?" Archie spoke up, looking at Veronica while saying it. She was 95% sure that they were thinking the same thing: the night of her first day of school.

Sweet Pea and Fangs started cracking up like it was the funniest thing in the world. It was probably the alcohol in them.

"U-Uno?" Sweet Pea intimidated Archie, laughing afterwards with Fangs joining in. "Bro, this isn't some 5 year old party where you have a big ass cake and presents like it's fucking Christmas."

"Hey! That's enough." Jughead called out from the corner of the room where he was usually in. That's probably his 4th favorite place in the world first being Pop's, second being in the fridge, and third in his bed.

"Well, then, I think it's settled. We're playing 7 minutes in heaven," Josie got up and headed out of Veronica's bedroom, most likely to get a bottle from out the living room. "I'll be back!"

After a few seconds, Josie came back with an empty bottle and placed it on Veronica's grayish carpet. Everyone either got up from where they were originally sat or moved over to get in a circle.

"Well, who wants to go first?" Cheryl asked.

"I'll go." Toni said quickly, moving up a bit to spin the bottle.

Spinning...

Spinning...

Spinning...

It lands on Josie.

"Alright, lets go." Toni and Josie sat up, having Veronica point to where her closet is, and then going inside.

"7 minutes, lovebirds!" Kevin yelled out for them, setting his timer for 7 minutes.

"I don't like you." Toni blurted out as soon as they got in the closet.

Josie blinked rapidly before she responded with: "Um, okay? I don't like you either."

"Oh, okay. Cool."

"Wait, so who do you like? You wouldn't be telling me you don't like me if you didn't like somebody else." Josie prompted.

"Um," Toni smiled and put her head down when she got nervous, so of course that's what she was doing. "Well, like, you're best friends with her and everything, so, like..."