Chapter One -Enough is enough-

Y/n's POV

"Y/n~ssi you better come at the interview later." jisoo unnie said as i type through my phone.

"I will unnie i just need to go shopping with you and you can escort me to yg building." i said and she squealed in excitement.

"My little sister is going to be an idol!" she said and i laughed putting my phone away and watch her as she jump up and down.

"It's not official unnie i don't even have talents." i said and she stopped and looked at me with an 'are you serious?' look.

"Y/n kim you can sing. can dance. is beautiful. can play like 5 different instruments and you are telling me that you have no talent?" she asked and i laughed.

"hajimaa. i don't play 5 instruments."

"correction you play 6." she said and i glared at her playfully.

"the point is that all you need is confidence to get inside yg. trust me he is going to like you."

"i doubt that unnie."

"let's go jennie is probably at the mall waiting for us." she said and stood up.

"Is there anything between you and jennie unnie?" i asked suspiciously and she laughed.

"no there isn't y/n she's just my bandmate. come on let's go." she pulled me by my arm as we use the car to the mall.

~~

No one's POV

"Guys can't you get the choreography correct? we have like 2 hours left until we perform it." momo said as she drink her water. a loud groaning from the practice room can be heard as the other members except jihyo is done from practicing.

"Unnie we're tireeeed." chaeyoung complained to the two girls standing looking at them.

"we all are chaeyoung and you better get your butt up. we still have an hour until we finish plus an hour for getting ready." jihyo said that made all of them stand up and got ready.

"Hana dhul se-" before momo can finish their manager came inside.

all of them did their greetings. "What is it sadness unnie?" sana asked the hint of tiredness was heard.

"Jin young want you guys to get ready now. come on we will get you to the make up room." she said and all of them cheered as they can finally get a break.

"Finallyyyy!" Dahyun said as she took her water bottle and ran outside like there was no tomorrow.

"Yah wait for me!" chaeyoung the other maknae shouted as she follow dahyun.

"Those two." jihyo mumbled and went side by side with mina as they walk outside.

"I'm tired as hell." jeongyeon complained to momo and momo just rolled her eyes.

"deal with it unnie."

"Aish you little-" before jeongyeon could finish nayeon glared at her.

"guys stop fighting and let's get this performance over with." tzuyu the actual maknae said making them stop and walk to the make up room.

~~

"I forgot how everyone keeps looking at us when we go outside." y/n said making jennie and jisoo laugh at the youngers comment.

"Get used to it because that's your life when you can debut." jennie said and y/n groaned.

~~

"Why not just kick the bullies in the face? you know how to fight y/n" jennie said as she bite the her milk ice cream.