Chapter 6 -Teaser-

Y/n's POV

I cleared my throat and closed my phone as everyone kept staring at their own phones. Momo looked down while she sat on the couch.

"Momo~yah... What is this?" Sana asked showing her phone but momo looked away.

"Momo answer sana." Jihyo said

"It's nothing... I just met up with hoseok that's all." momo shrugged it away.

"That's all? You two are seen in a public setting in a corner where no one can see but yet you two were captured. that's not a thing where you can just shrug it off." Jihyo bursted and stood up crossing her arms.

"Yes that's all now stop putting all your attention on me. It's not like i did anything wrong." Momo angrily spat before looking away from my eyes.

"Yes you did something wrong momo! Can't you see that you got into a rumour? People constantly talking about this article isn't helping and with our fan meet in two days? it's going to be a disaster!" Jeongyeon said and she sighed.

"Guys you all know that me and hoseok are just friends. We've been friends ever since i came here to korea. No way i'll get into a relationship with him, he's like my brother here in korea." Momo said explaining.

"That's not what the people outside this room think. you should've been more careful." Jihyo frustatingly left the room leaving us here.

I stared at the door closing and i sighed. I looked to see momo staring at me and looked away biting her lip probably from guilt.

"I'll follow her." I volunteered and didn't wait for anyone to talk and just ran to follow Jihyo. I felt eyes staring behind me as i left the room.

"Jihyo?" I called out to her but i couldn't see her anymore. I checked every door i see and it was all empty.

I clicked my tounge and went to the balcony and saw a silhouette of a woman leaning on the wall. I assumed she was jihyo so i opened the door leading to the balcony.

She turned around and i noticed she was on a call. Before i can close the door and walk away i heard her mention Momo's name.

"Momo... She's just a kid.... Yeah i know she's older than me, but she's more immature than me you know...? Y/n? Yeah she's doing great here. tomorrow she'll released her new mv and a kick off to her career. Yes i'll send your regards i need to go now daniel. Bye."

As i heard her sigh i looked down hearing a name I don't want to hear again. I clenched my fist in anger and decided to leave.

I stomped my way out of there feeling my blood boil. It may not be the Daniel I was thinking of but hearing that name angers me.

"Y/n?" Jihyo- Behind me called out.

My anger faded and I smiled turning around. "Yeah?"

"We're you looking for me?" She walked closer to me and I nodded.

"Yup and now I found you." I said and chuckled nervously.

"Sorry for walking out like that I had a lot of things in mind." She explained and i nodded.

"I get it. Being a leader of a group consists of 8 other members is not really that easy."

"It is but.. Controversy isn't something to make fun of. And Momo isn't the leader so she doesn't know how hard it is to handle it. I'm basically taking the fall for all of it." Jihyo said in a sad tone making me feel guilty.

"This is why I want to debut as a solo artist." I joked and we both laughed.

"Is it that bad?" I asked referring to Momo's rumour. Jihyo sighed opening her phone before showing something to me.

"'Hirai Momo and Jung Hoseok is confirmed to be dating' ?!" I read out loud in shock.

"People can be real assholes about this situations can they?" Jihyo said and I nod in agreement.

"Real fucking dicks.. Don't tell my sister that I-"

"That you cursed? as long as you don't tell anyone I did." She said and I laughed nodding in agreement.

"Deal." I offered my hand and she shook it in terms of agreement.

"So what are you going to do now?" I asked as we walk side by side slowly.

She sighed in frustration before answering. "Going back to Jyp with pdnim possibly having to scold me."

"Wait why you only?" I asked concerned.

"Because when Momo was caught she was supposed to be with me.. In Yg. She volunteered to pick you up and I didn't get a chance to protest. So basically It's my fault." She said.

"That isn't fair." I said

"Disadvantages of being a leader y/n."

"Y/n! There you are. Let's go your teaser just dropped." Jisoo shouted running back to the room.

I looked at Jihyo and she nodded letting me go.

"You don't want to come?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Got to make a phone call before heading back in there." She waved and I nodded running towards the room.

I saw everybody round up the computer and I heard my music (Most of it).

"Is it bad?" I asked hoping for everyone agreeing.

They all looked at me with confused looks.

"You can't look like a badass and a softie at the same time can you?" Sana said out of shock making me laugh.

I shrugged. "So it's bad?"

"No it isn't. you did good." Tzuyu said with an expressionless face.

"Thanks Tzuyu." I smiled warmly and she did the same.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" Jisoo asked me.

I shrugged sitting down on the couch. The door cracked open only for me to notice and I saw Jihyo giving me a thumbs up while having her phone sidewards. Like she had been watching my teaser. I smiled and her phone rang. She gave me an apologetic face and I nodded gesturing her to answer it.

"I guess I can handle it." I said my eyes still on Jihyo.

~~