chapter 8 -A kiss?-

Y/n's POV

"Don't you dare make me-" Before I could whisper shout any longer rosé has already turned the camera to my direction.

"...And this is y/n~ssi!! Say hi y/n." Rosé said in english and I got overwhelmed and cover my face while laughing like an idiot.

"Annyeong!" I bowed and cover my face again, my face turning red.

Blackpink did a live on instagram while they are in mine and jisoo's house.

'Such a softiee🥺'

'How can someone be so fierce and cute?'

'A wife material over here'

'The way Y/n got shy when the camera is on her omo🥺🥺🥺'

The comments were driving me crazy. Rosé chuckled at the comments about me.

"Blinks are so whipped to y/n." She said and I laughed but the camera was still pointed to me. I ran behind Jisoo to hide myself but she was eating.

"Yah! I'm eating!" Jisoo shouted a bit when I ran for cover.

"You're always eating unnie." rosé said and I laugh loudly but then my sister hit me in the stomach with her elbow, In which case I groaned loud enough for the blinks to hear.

'Aw the kim sisters are fighting'

'Hahahaha'

"Y/n look, they're making fun of you." Lisa said and I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"I need to go I'm meeting Dahyun unnie for lunch." I whispered and they all nodded but jisoo gave me a teasing look making me roll my eyes.

"Bye jennie unnie." I said and she waved bye before I closed the door behind me.

~~

"Hi dahyun unnie!" I said politely through my face mask and she turned around giving me a wide smile.

"You don't have a mask?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Nah this place looks deserted anyways." she said and gestured me to sit down in front of her.

"Thank you again for accepting my invitation for lunch y/n." Dahyun said with a smile and I smiled back picking up the menu.

"I'm actually suprised that you don't have anything to do today." I said in amusement and she chuckled.

"The others were planning on sleeping in today when they learned that we have a day off. Wouldn't want to spend it at home so I called you for a lunch date." Dahyun said and Y/n smiled brightly when she heard date.

"What are you having? I'm starving." Dahyun asked and I shrugged.

"I can't find an appropriate meal. Have you been here before?" I asked and she nodded. "Then maybe you can order for me? Suprise me with delicious food." I said and dahyun nodded excitingly.

"I've just got the thing for you." She said and I chuckled at her cuteness while calling a waiter.

~~

"Thank you again for the food unnie! I would of paid for it but you did beat me-" I was explaining and she lets out a beautiful laugh.

"It's fine really. I'm more glad to spend my day off with you." Dahyun smiled, her eyes full of joy.

"I could drop you off to your dorm if you want? My car is right there." I said and she accepted my offer.

"Sure. But can we make a stop first if you don't mind?"

~~

"By you mean stop you didn't tell me we were going to my house." I said and pulled over the sidewalk.

"I'm not yet ready to stop this little adventure of ours." She said and got out of my car with me following her.

I took out my keys and opened it. My sisters' car was not on the road so she and the others' must've gone out.

"So what do you want do?" I asked taking off my coat and hang it on the coat rack.

"We could watch a movie?" Dahyun suggested and I nodded leading her to the theatre room with a huge cinema like screen.

"I've never been to this part of your house before. cool." Dahyun said and I chuckled.

"Snacks are here." I opened the cabinet beside me to reveal a huge pile of junk foods and at the corner was a popcorn making machine.

"Okay now I'm jealous." She said and we both laughed.

"What do you want to watch unnie?" I asked and turned on the screen.

~~

"Caroline and stefan were always meant to be what the hell are you talking about?" Dahyun said with a bit of popcorn in her mouth.

"Unnie we just finished season 1. Who know what else is out there? And how do you know? Stefan and elena are together." I asked and Dahyun squinted her eyes like she was thinking hard.

"I just know it." She said and I rolled my eyes laughing.

I looked at my watch to see it was 12 midnight.

"it's midnight. Are you ready to go home?" I asked and she shook her head and she yawned.

I chuckled. "Are you sure unnie?" I asked and she pouted.

"I don't want to go home just yet." Her eyes were begging to be closed and I smiled.

"Come on i'll drive you home." I stood up stretching and hand out a hand for her to reach.

"Wouldn't want Jihyo unnie to scold you for coming home late." I said and she groaned giving up.

~~

"Thanks again for this time y/n." Dahyun said as I pulled over at ther dorm.

"No problem unnie." I said with gentle smile.

Dahyun kissed me unexpectedly on the corner of my lips making me froze in place. She didn't back away fully making my eyes stare at hers for a while.

She grabbed the back of my neck and made me kiss her passionately making my heart beat fastly. I didn't hesitate to kiss her back with the same force she made.

'I'll regret this tomorrow...'

~~