Chapter 3 -Meeting-

No one's POV

'Say something to her you idiot!' jihyo said but the right words couldn't come out of her mouth. she was too focused on how beautiful this friend of jisoo is.

"This is my sister actually my 'mysterious friend.'" jisoo said quoting. all of twice went into 'ah' sounds.

"Nice to meet you y/n." nayeon said easing the tension. y/n could only nod and go back to the living room.

'why did i act like that?' y/n asked herself. she was talkative when red velvet talked to her but why didn't she did anything friendly to twice?

"Don't mind her she's just a little not social." jisoo said welcoming them further inside the house.

"It'e fine." jihyo- the leader said. most of them were quiet because- well they didn't know what to say so the most gorgeous person they know now.

All of them gathered in the living room. sana rushed to y/n's left side while her right is jisoo so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable. the rest were in front of her.

"y/n~ah." sana whispered only for her to hear. the others didn't pay attention and continue to talk about anything completely ignoring y/n and sana.

"Yes?" y/n asked in the most calm tone she has ever had.

"Are you in a relationship?" sana asked making y/n's eyes widen in shock. sana mentally smirked at her actions.

"well-" before y/n can tell rosé stood up and grabbed the bottle from beside jisoo. sana sighed in disappointment and let the subject go.

"you guys want to play truth or dare?" she suggested making all of them nod. y/n hesitated but agreed after jisoo convincing her to.

"This is a perfect chance for twice to get to know you y/n so suck it up." jisoo said and y/n just rolled her eyes and sat between rosé and nayeon.

Jennie volunteered to spin and it pointed to none other than nayeon. nayeon chuckled and said truth.

"Have you ever dated a celebrity?" jennie asked and nayeon shook her head truthfully. jennie stared at her with an 'are you sure?' look.

"Jesus i'm not ready to date anyone." nayeon said lying through her teeth. she just haven't found the right one but then she saw y/n.

"Good enough answer miss kim?" nayeon asked and jennie nodded. nayeon spun the bottle landing on mina.

"oh god." mina muttered and everyone laughed. mina said truth.

"Did you probably... i don't know had your first kiss?"

"Seriously nayeon? ofcourse i did who hasn't?" mina said earning a laugh from everyone.

"Well you seem shy whe-" nayeon started and mina glared at her before she can embarrass her any longer. mina spin it and landed on y/n.

y/n chuckled. "Truth."

"Yah why do you all chose truth?" lisa asked earning a shrug from the recent players.

"Ever had a boyfriend?" mina asked nervously. sana raised an eyebrow waiting for a response.

"No i'm not straight." y/n said making twice's leave a sigh of relief mentally.

"Am i the only straight person in this room?" jihyo said making all of them burst into laughter.

"Yeah sure unnie." tzuyu said and y/n shook her head smiling and spun the bottle landing on her sister.

"Do you like someone in this room?" y/n asked teasingly making jisoo glare at her. y/n knew that jisoo liked someone and that someone is chaeyoung her bandmate.

"Yes." jisoo confessed making twice let out a teasing sounds and pushing jisoo playfully. rosé hoped that it was her

"Who is it?!" nayeon practically shouted asking the older making jisoo chuckled and shaking her head.

"Only one question nayeon." jisoo said and all of them groaned except y/n who was laughing. jisoo spun the bottle and they kept playing until twice and y/n finally gets to know each other.

~~

Y/n's POV

"Ani~yah!" i shouted and stopped the music while talking to jisoo.

"Oh come on they just want to see your dance moves and you singing. this is the only chance for you to score one of them." jisoo said clearly discussing about twice.

"the hell do you mean score one of them." i asked clearly not getting on what she was saying.

"Oh don't give me that look y/n. either twice has been staring at you or you staring at them. it's clear that they like you."

"No they don't." i snorted while stretching my arms.

"Yes they do you pabo. gosh you are so oblivious when it comes to people's feelings."

"They don't." i said again

"Oh my god y/n..." jisoo mumbled on the couch.

"Seriously they were paying more attention to know me other than my looks."

"Obviously you idiot! not everyone likes you for your looks." she shouted and i snorted.

"Soyeon didnt but maybe they do..." i mumbled hinting the pain in my voice. she opened her mouth to argue but she realized what i said so she closed it again.

"Y/n don't do that... stop thinking of her."

i clicked my tongue. "Then get out. please jisoo i need to practice my dance."

she sighed in defeat and just nodded. she stood up and left the room with me feeling all the pain in my heart come rushing back.

suddenly my phone beeped and i took it reading the text i got from my friend felix.

Felix
Y/n school will be starting in 15 minutes where are you?!

I widen my eyes and left the room.

~~

"I'm here i'm here." i said at the gate which was suppose to close. felix sighed in relief and walk besides me.

"Finally you're going to give me a heart attack. I've had enough of Mr. Gonzales on my ass every single morning of the week." he complained.

"He isn't that bad felix."

"You're the one to talk. you have straight A's in every class and that's why His favourite is you." he pointed to me making me chuckled and push him playfully.

"That's because his classes and lessons are so damn easy. try listening it isn't that hard."

"Easy for you to say you can speak Filipino, english and korean."

"It isn't my fault my mom is filipina." i raised my hands pleading innocence.

"Still." felix shrugged and opened the door for me.

I felt some people staring at me and i immidiately knew who it was. i sighed and sat at the very back with felix following from behind.

"They were looking at you." felix whispered and i looked down. i put my stuff at my table and put my head down.

"You sometimes need to stick up for yourself-" felix's words were cut off with a hand slamming against their table.

Y/n didn't flinch or move. she knew exactly who it was that made her cringe. she sat back up meeting her eyes.

"Y/n."

"Chae-rin" i said

~~