Chapter 2 -Practicing-

Y/n's POV

"Unnie stop clinging onto me." i whispered to jisoo as we walk towards my own practice room. i just talked with the ceo and he agreed to give me a private room. later on he will introduce me to some girl groups and solo artists after i practice.

"Y/n shut up and let me take you to the room." jisoo said and i rolled my eyes and let her grab my arm.

"Jesus your like a mother who's so possesive." i said and she slapped my arm

"We're here." jisoo said before i can complain. i just rolled my eyes and went inside. to see it was cold and dark.

i flipped the switch on and immidiately flinched when i saw lisa popped the party popper.

"Wha...?" i said clearly suprised to see lisa, rosé and jennie around with a cake.

"So our little sister-" jennie started and i cut her off.

"your not my sister."

"Still act like one. our little sister is going to be an idol." rosé said and walk up to me for a hug.

"Yes yes i was accepted but i still haven't debuted." i pat her back and she let go.

"Why do you always have to kill the fun y/n?" jisoo said and i laughed.

"Red velvet seriously?" i said as i saw the cake. they laughed as i roll my eyes.

"yep and you're meeting them right now." lisa said and i shook my head.

"Nope what i need to do is practice and you are ruining my schedule." i took off my jacket and threw it on the nearby couch.

"Irene really wanted to see you." jennie whined and i chuckled.

"Next time when-" before i can finish jisoo
glared at me.

"Unnie i have training." i said and she rolled her eyes.

"Y/n-"

"Jisoo let me finish my training first. then probably i'll change into clean clothes and meet red velvet later." i gave in and she jumped in excitement.

"Okay okay we'll give you some peace now for. make sure you go to our dorm later so you can meet then." she pointed and i nod.

"Yes mom." i said sarcastically and she hit me while the others laughed.

"Now go i want to practice." i said and i have to push them out and lock the door.

"those girls really." i said and grabbed my phone from my pocket and put some light music.

i did some stretching and a few moved before i actually dance to what i have been practicing.

~~

No one's POV

"Nayeon unnie give me my phone back!" dahyun shouted as she ran around the room chasing her unnie.

"Then give me my phone back too!" nayeon shouted as she jump over the couch accidently hitting jeongyeon's foot.

"Yah stop running like idiots!" jeongyeon said as she sat down properly.

"Nayeon give dahyun her phone back." jihyo said that made the two stop moving.

"But she-"

"Nayeon." jihyo warned her and all that jihyo can do was groan and give the phone back.

"Nayeon your phone was at your bed the pillow was covering it." jihyo handed nayeon's phone to her.

"hehe mianhae dubu." nayeon said cutely to the younger. dahyun rolled her eyes and sat beside chaeyoung who's sleeping peacefully.

nayeon has tons of messages on her phone. she opened the first which was jisoo saying they should come to her house. she's going to introduce someone. nayeon typed sure and told her members.

"Guys get ready later. we're going to jisoo's house."

~~

"So did my sister say anything bad about me?" y/n asked red velvet who was chuckling.

"She did say you use to cry every night. couldn't stop the tears from falling so one day jisoo took your teddy bear and never gave it back until you stopped." yeri stated.

y/n glared at jisoo who was looking away acting innocently.

"How dare you." y/n said and pushed jisoo playfully while the others filled the room with laughter.

"But it worked right?" jisoo said massaging her arm which where y/n hit.

red velvet keep talking to y/n wanting to know more about their friends' sister. ofcourse they'll treat her like their own too like the rest of blackpink does to y/n.

suddenly irene's phone rang indicating someone is calling. she excused herself and answered the call.

"Hello? manager?"

(Irene you and the rest are needed on your house)

"oh okay i'll just tell jisoo."

she hung up and went back to the living room.

Y/n's POV

"Okay bye guys." i waved and they left the house.

"Who else?" i asked and the four of them laughed.

"Twice should be here any minute now." jennie said.

after an hour i'm guessing the doorbell rang. rosé stood up to get it with jisoo following since it is her house.

i heard chattering on the other side but i shrugged and waited. i kept talking to jennie and lisa and the door opened.

'Oh wow...' i thought and stood up to bow.

"Annyeong twice imnida." they bowed also and i felt shy all of a sudden.

'Long night i'm guessing...'

~~