Chapter 7 -Old flame-

Y/n's POV

"Hi everyone!" I bowed while panting. It was very loud here with them cheering me on.

I smiled widely as I had my microphone on my hand. People in the arena kept shouting my name and I can't even talk making me laugh.

It soon died down allowing me to get a chance to speak.

"You guys are loud! Now I feel what Jisoo unnie felt like when they have concerts."

Everyone started to murmur and I chuckled.

"Jisoo unnie from blackpink is my sister and yes I did follow her footsteps because it's in our blood? I don't really know but all I know is I always wanted to sing ang dance."

Everyone started to gasp and clap in amusement from my latest news. It was so loud I couldn't even hear my own song in the background.

"Yeah I was also suprised 17 years ago when I was first born and saw my sister holding me."

Everyone went awe at my confession. I clicked my tongue and opened my mouth to talk

"Yeah but 2 years later that Mom said she dropped my at the floor."

Everyone shouted and some were laughing. I smiled and looked at the camera. I waved and blew a kiss.

"Thanks for watching! Again, My name Is Kim Y/n!!"

They shouted and clapped at the same time. I bowed once more before walking off stage.

The staff were clapping and gave me water which I gladly got and drank.

"Yah you bastard you didn't need to expose me like that!" Jisoo hit me on the head making me spit out some water.

I laughed and wiped the water from my mouth.

"Isn't it the truth?" I asked drinking more water.

"I was a kid back then! Besides nothing major happened." Jisoo crossed her arms and I laughed.

"Congrats Y/n~ssi!" Rosé opened her arms while walking towards me. I hugged her and Thanked her at the same time.

"Didn't you guys cried when you debuted?" I asked and they all rolled their eyes.

"Yah I'm kidding! I still got a long ride ahead of me. I couldn't possibly cry on camera." I shrugged.

Sure you won't...

~~

The next day

"Y/n!!" Felix squealed and I smiled.

"Omg! Your performance was such a banger! I'm obviously a fan!"

I scoffed. "Ofcourse you are you're my best friend."

"Students are talking about you." He whispered. "They didn't know you were training to be an idol." He said again as we enter the school gates.

"How can they? when all they think is about sex and drugs." I rolled my eyes.

"That's a fact." He said.

As we enter the school halls everybody stopped on their tracks and they were whispering.

"Oh my god It's y/n!"

"How can we not see her when she wasn't an idol?"

"Do you think she and I will look good together?"

I clicked my tongue and started walking faster. I didn't want to shout or confront them. It'll ruin my image and how people will look at me, especially since i'm a newly debuted teenager who knows nothing about this world i got in.

"Yah wait for me!" Felix jogged towards me.

"What was that?" He asked me confused and I sighed.

"I just needed to go somewhere where I can breath. I'm not used to getting this much attention from our schoolmates." I said and a lot of students came crowding on me.

"Y/n! You did so great last night!"

"Why didn't you tell us you were training to be an idol?"

"Is Jisoo really your sister?"

They kept asking me questions making me feel uncomfortable. Felix tried to get them off my back but they wouldn't budge.

Someone grabbed my arm and pulled me out the crowd. I didn't see who it was but they just told me to run and follow her as she holds my arm through the hallway.

"Wait!" I shouted and look back to see Felix nodding saying I should go. I sighed and followed the girl who got me out of there.

She led me to an empty storage room where it could fit both of us. I took a moment to catch my breath and look outside the door to see a crowd looking for me.

I rolled my eyes. This was way too cliché.

"Thanks.." I said and she turned around making my heart stop.

"Y/n..." She said in a calm and nervous voice. My heart started to beat loudly and fast.

"Soyeon..." I whispered feeling tears well up my eyes. I refused to cry and look weak in front of her. Instead I held my guard up and clench my fist.

"What do you want?" I asked changing my tone.

She sighed closing her eyes. She realized I wasn't going to be manipulated that easily.

"Y/n can't we just talk?"

"We already did talk a month ago... I don't see any reason why we should do it again." I crossed my arms being my stubborn old self.

"I miss you..." She said hitting me right in the face. I gulped and tried so hard not to give in.

"Don't... I don't want to fall into your trap again soyeon." I said my eyes glaring right at her.

"Y/n I really do miss you. I miss waking up every morning to see you beside me. I miss how you kiss my lips like no one can. I miss every little thing about you and It drives me crazy."

She held my face gently and I couldn't help but not move. I was frozen and her words hit me so deeply. She stared at me, probably studying my face because we were too long apart. I loved her... I really did but She hurt me and I couldn't just erase that from my brain.

"I miss you so much, Why can't you see that?" She went closer to my face and was about to kiss me. I couldn't protest nor move. My brain stopped functioning and words couldn't form in my head. It's like she's got me in control.

All of a sudden the school bell rang snapping me out of trance. I realized Soyeon was inches away from my lips and I backed away breathing heavily. I gulped and looked at her angrily.

"Leave me alone." I said threatingly and opened the door behind me leaving her in there.

I felt like crying. I wanted to shout. I want to do it both. I didn't know what to do but all I could think about was That I need to get out of here.

I called Jisoo Unnie as I reach the school gates

(Y/n)

"U-Unnie... Can you fetch me? I really don't feel like going to school right now"

(I'm busy at the moment y/n~ssi...)

I closed my eyes cursing at myself. Ofcourse she'll be busy. There was a long pause and I decided to just say goodbye and walk back to school But then I heard her talk again making me stop.

(But Tzuyu is More than happy to get you from your school. She'll be there in a few minutes. I'll text you her number.)

I sighed in relief. "Thanks unnie."

I hung up and waited for Tzuyu to come and get me.

~~