1-TO HELL AND BACK

CHAPTER 1

Hey guys, this is my first fan fiction, Hope you enjoy it. (PLEASE REVIEW!!!!) This is a story about how Percy and Annabeth make it out of Tartarus. There are POV's from almost all of the seven. I apologize for all the future spelling and grammar errors that WILL happen throughout the story. Enjoy!!!!!

Piper'S POV

I was aboard the Argo 11, at the top of the deck completely at a loss for words, as I looked down towards what lay below the ship.

We were finally at the house of Hades. Nobody seemed very happy of this fact, including me. I could see Nico in the shadows looking calm.
How could he be calm at a time like this. That's when I looked into Nico's eyes. Emotions flashed through his eyes, pain, nervousness, fear, guilt and then nothing. His eyes just went to a dull brown and then back to the original dark brown color. He still looked scared, and Nico never looks scared.
What if-no, no what if's, not after we've come this far. Leo was no where to be seen, probably in the control room.
Hazel is sitting on the other side of the deck looking scared, her beautiful golden eyes unfocused. Jason is beside me. I can't read him, he just looks, I don't know. Blank.
Frank on the other hand looks confused. His eyebrows scrunched up as though he was thinking about something frightening.

Life without Percy and Annabeth was different to say the least. Annabeth is the brain of the group, she keeps Percy under control. Percy.
Percy's our glue and without him nothings the same. Nobody sits at the head of the table. Not even Jason is willing to do that. Even Leo's humor can't bring anyone to go a few minutes without thinking about what will happen if Annabeth and Percy don't pull through. Would we be able to win the war.

Questions like those lingered in the back of the Seven's mind. What if Annabeth and Percy were- nope, no way was I going to start thinking like that.
Those two are the strongest demi-gods I know, plus they have each other. Everything was going to be fine, maybe the luck was going to be on their side for once. That's the least they deserve.

---Line Break cause I can---

Frank's POV

I led the army of skeletons towards the large group of monsters in front of me. There were so many monsters. Everything from gorgons, to empousa, and even hydra. There are so many more than this though. More monsters than I have fought in my entire life.

Than something happened inside of me. It was like all of a sudden, something pulled on my gut and red surrounded me again. I knew exactly what to say and what to do to kill every monster, even the ones I had no name for.

I started fighting in a pattern, Slash, Duck, Stab, Slice, Slash, duck, Stab, Slice, Slash. It came over me like a tidal wave and not much longer after this did it recede, leaving me covered in golden monster dust, sweat and blood that I later came to the realization wasn't mine. In fact there wasn't a single cut or scratch on me.

I than noticed almost everyone beside me looking shocked. I blush from all the attention I was getting. I then see that Piper is not looking at me. Soon everyone follows her gaze and gasps. I then looked ahead.

"Holy Hephaestus" Piper exclaimed

About twenty feet in front of us was a pair of black metal doors. The doors of death, there was no other solution. It had to be them. The doors looked strong, sturdy, and BIG. A giant could easily walk through the doors with a few feet still left above his head. The only thing blocking the door was a frail woman.

A thundering laugh could be heard as the woman raised her head, her black hair showed from under her hood. Her eyes were a startling shade of gold, full of strength, mystery, power, and most frightening, EVIL. (Don't remember what she looked like sorry)

Hazel's POV

We were so close and yet so far away from the doors. I knew what I had to do. It just had to be me. Now the lives of my friends depended on whether I accomplished what I knew I had to do. The lives of Percy and Annabeth laid on my shoulders. Why me?

"HAZZZZEL!!" the woman said, her voice thundering, shaking the ground on which she stood on, proving my theory right. This was my mission.

"Don't looook soooo scared little one, it willll only hurt for a seccccond!!!" the woman said stretching out her words.

Before Hazel knew it, a maze was surrounding her and her friends. Schists! Use your head Hazel, come on. I scolded myself as I realized that I was just standing around stupidly. I let out a small scream and the mist began to bend at my will, ever so slowly, contorting the maze.

"You got this Hazel, Focus we believe in you!" I heard Piper yell, her voice obviously laced with charm-speak, immediately giving me hope.

"Ha, You think you can stop me!!!!"

Hazel continued focusing, bending the mist. It felt like a tugging sensation coming from deep within my stomach. Maybe this is what Percy feels when he uses his water powers or when Nico shadow travels.

It didn't hurt though, but it sure did drain me. I did this and eventually could see the woman emerge back into her sight. Her golden eyes full of rage and...fear. This gave me a sudden boost of hope that surged through me, I could do this. For my friends.

"Silly demi-goddddd, you think you can defeat meeeee!!!!!"

A scream developed from within the depts of Hazel's stomach and the rest of the fight was a blur. Just a jumbled mess of the maze and then the woman and then the maze and then the woman. It was as if the mist didn't know who to follow orders from.

"Sssssssssssssstttttoooooopppppp!!!!!!" the woman yelled. Her body shaking with anger.

Right then and there a hole opened up underneath the woman, swallowing her whole, sending her to who knows where. 'Hopefully Tartarus' I thought as I slumped to the floor in pure exhaustion only to be barely caught by Frank Zhang.

"Are you okay Hazel?" my boyfriend questioned, concern loitering in his voice as he looks at me. He looks so cute when he's nervous. Ugh, shake out of it Hazel, answer his question.

"Yes" I say, barely audible.

I repeat myself, "Yes" I say louder this time as a smile spreads across my face. I did it. I saved my friends.

Right then, I'm pulled out of my trance, the doors shake, hard. A loud screech echoes as the doors shudder and immediately everyone's hands go to their ears. It shakes the room, knocking us off balance. Everyone directs their gazes to the elevator as the doors continue to shudder and slowly open. Holy Hera!!!!

CLIFF HANGER, Sorry this is really short!

Hey guys, I'll be updating soon, trust me, I don't have much else to do. I hope you like the story. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS, THEY ALL BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN, who in my opinion is a great author BTW. Sorry to bother you guys, hope you stay tuned for the rest of the story. Please REVIEW it would mean a lot to me. Thanks.