10-Five more minutes

Again, thank you for all the views and votes it means a lot. I'm sorry if there are any grammar and/or spelling errors. I'm only 13 and I suck with grammar not going to lie. Anyways enjoy the chapter, sorry that it's short. Enjoy.

Annabeth's POV

I woke up around 9 in Percy's arms feeling the best I have in weeks. I had no nightmares sleeping with Percy.

Not like that, but just being around him brings me a sense of peace that I can't find anywhere else. It's calming listening to the steady beat of his heart and being surrounded by his ocean scent.

I look up when he shifts a little.

"Good morning." I say softly.

He groans and I can't help but slightly chuckle at his response.

"We should probably get up." I only get another groan at that.

"5 more minutes." He says as he pulls me by the hips closer to him and holds me. I can feel his heartbeat stronger this time.

"Fine, but just 5 minuutes." I mumble into his chest.

No answer. I look up and he's already asleep.

"seaweed brain" I say with a slight smile on my face.

Piper's POV

By about 11 I was getting worried and I could tell everyone else was as well. Percy and Annabeth had yet to show up to breakfast and now it was almost lunch time. The lastest they'd slept the last week or so was at lastest 8. So the fact they're now both still either asleep or at least in bed is concerning.

I don't want to risk waking them if they're actually were getting sleep. They at least deserved a good nights sleep, especially after what happened last night with Percy. That was terrifying. I hope that they're both gonna be okay.

The morning had luckily been mostly uneventful. No monster attacks, no technical errors and the sky was clear.

We had to move from the sea to the sky when the waves became too choppy last night due to Percy's nightmare. The water had become deadly and if we had not gone to the sky the waves may have overtook the boat drowning all of us but Percy of course. That would have been a major step back for us in the upcoming war that's for sure.

Speaking of the war, both Percy and Annabeth were a major part of the profecy and therefore they were also a big part of the war as well. I don't know how they're going to fight in a war after everything they've gone through in the last few weeks. What if in the middle of battle they fall into a flashback. That with make them easy targets. I don't know if this is what the fates had in mind.

Or maybe they had this all planned out from the beginning. Percy and Annabeth fall into Tartarus, they become shells of their former selves and have a hard time functioning during the battle. I'm not saying that they're weak, but anyone can tell that they're not the same as they were before they fell into hell.

It looks like Percy took the worst of it even though it was obvious that he was trying to cover up the fact that what happened down there effected him greatly. Both of their eyes were different from the vibrant colors that they once were. Their bodies were malorished and bruised even after all the ambrosia and nectar we had given them.

Percy still looked worse even though we had soaked his body in straight salt water for hours on end. His body was covered in scars upon scars upon scars. When I first saw him with his shirt off had been in the infirmary when he had first gotten back from Tartarus. He had been passed out probably from exhaustion. There was not one place on his chest that had no bruises, scar tissue, or harsh burns. It was an ugly sight and let's just say that I wasn't the only person who threw up. It was that bad.

Annabeth on the otherhand only had a few burns and bruises. Whatever attacked them down there obviously targeted Percy more so than Annabeth.