Danielle Rose Russell~You really mean that?

No ones p.o.v
Danielle and Y/n had met on the set of Legacies about two months ago. They became friends very fast but Danielle grew very strong feelings for her cast mate. Danielle wanted to ask Y/n out but didn't know how to. She walked over to her best friend Kaylee Bryant. "Kaylee I need your help." Danielle said pulling Kaylee aside. "Okay what's the problem?" Kaylee asked "I really want to ask Y/n to dinner but I'm so nervous and I don't know how to do it." Danielle stated. "Oh my gosh Danielle we have went over this a million times just tell her how you feel!" Kaylee exclaimed. "I've tried but I just freeze up." Danielle said looking at her hands . "Just sit her down and tell her how you feel Danielle!" Kaylee said slowly to her friend to make sure she understood.

"I don't know what if she rejects me?" Danielle questioned

"I don't know what if she rejects me?" Danielle questioned. Kaylee rolled her eyes.

Kaylees p.o.v
"I don't know what if she rejects me?" Danielle asked me for what feels like the hundredth time. I look up and see Y/n walking towards us with her finger up to her mouth telling me to be quite. I'm assuming she is going to scare Danielle. "Okay how about this, pretend I'm her and tell me how you feel." I said and saw Y/n stop in her tracks. "Okay um, Y/n you are the most beautiful person in the world and every time I see you I smile. You make me so happy and all I want to do is make you happy and see you smile. I've liked you for a while now and um..." Danielle says

Danielle's p.o.v
"Wow." Someone says from behind me causing me to freeze up. I slowly turn around. "You really mean that?" The most beautiful girl ever says while stepping closer to me. "Um..." I say before Kaylee pushed me causing my face to be inches from Y/n's. "Every word of it." I say with a sudden boost of confidence passes through me. I grab her hands in mine. "Y/n, would like to have dinner with me tonight?" I said smiling. "Does this answer your question?" Y/n says before pushing her lips to mine. Her lips are so soft oh my god. She wraps her hands around my neck and I place mine on her waist and kiss her back. "Finally!" Kaylee shouts and I take one hand away from Y/n's waist to flip Kaylee off. I felt Y/n smile against my lips and I've never been happier.