Dixie D'Amelio ~ Connecticut

Your p.o.v.
     After my long flight from L.A. I finally arrived at the airport. I quickly texted Charli to tell her I had landed. About two minutes later she texted me back saying she was about 5 minutes away. I smiled know that I would get to see my best friend in a few minutes. Charli and I met at the Hype House a while ago and instantly became best friends. I was currently visiting her in Connecticut. Her family kindly invited me to stay with them for a week. I was upset excited to catch up with her and her family.
     I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard my name being shouted. I turned to see Charli running full speed in my direction. I started running towards we until we collided in a big hug. "Oh my god I've missed you SO much!" Charli said taking a step back. "I've missed you more, Char!" I replied. I turned my head to see none other then Dixie D'Amelio walking my way with a huge smile on her face. I watched her open her arms to me. I smiled because I've had a tiny crush on the girl for a while now. Yet I pushed all of those feelings aside because she was way out of my league.
     I was once again pulled out of my thoughts by Charli. "I think Dixie wants a hug." She said wiggling her eyebrows. Charli has been shipping Dixie and I ever since Dixie and I met. I began walking towards the taller girl until I was in her arms. She picked me up and spun me around a little. "Hey beautiful!" She said as she hugged me. "Hey Dixie!" I said back. She looked at me with a pout. "Oh so I don't get a nickname like Charli does?" She questioned and I smiled. "How about I call you Dix?" I asked. "It's fine for now but I'll have you calling me other things pretty soon." She said picking up my bag and leaving me confused.
     I looked over at Charli who was already smirking at me. Charli then started walking over to Dixie and I. "Hey I'm kinda thirsty." Charli said while wrapping her arms around me earning a glare from Dixie. "We can stop somewhere on the way home." Dixie stated. "Can we get Dunkin'? Charli asked. Dixie looked at me and raised a eyebrow. "I'm good with Dunkin'." I said.
     Once we got to Dixie's car she placed my bag in the trunk. Charli walked to the passenger side door and opened it. "Get in the back Charli." Dixie sternly said. I walked to the passenger side and got in. The ride to Dunkin' was silent. The only sound being quiet music. I looked over at Dixie admiring her beauty. Realizing I was looking at her she turned to me and smiled. "Take a picture it'll last longer." She said winking at me. I pulled out my phone taking a quick picture of her. "You better make that your lock screen." She said. I smiled doing exactly what she told me to do.
     We arrived at Dunkin' and we all ordered our coffee and started our one hour long drive back to the D'Amelio house. I looked back at Charli to see her asleep already. "Ugh being on that plane for so long made my legs hurt super bad." I said and Dixie chuckled. "Put your legs in my lap." She replied. I slid my legs into her lap and quickly got more comfortable. She placed one hand on my leg. As she drove she traced light patterns on my thigh. Causing me to completely relax.
     Once we arrived at the house I woke Charli up and got out of the car. I went to go get my bag but Dixie had already grabbed it. "Who's room are you sleeping in?" Charli asked. "I don't really care." I said back to my best friend. "You can-." "She's sleeping in my room." The taller girl interrupted. "I guess I'm sleeping in Dixie's room." I laughed. "I'm going to bed because it's late and I'm tired. Be ready to get up early in the morning Y/n. We've got a lot of catching up to do!" Charli said hugging me. "Goodnight Char!" I said as I watched her leave.
     I walked into the kitchen while Dixie went to put my bag in her room. "Are you hungry?" Dixie asked while placing her hand on my lower back causing my to get chills all the way up my spine. "A little bit." I replied. "I can make you something, we could postmates something, or we could eat Charli's cake." Dixie stated as she placed her head on my shoulder as she wrapped her arms around my waist. "I like the last option." I laughed. Dixie smiled and got the cake out of the refrigerator.
     "I'm really glad you decided to come to Connecticut." The dark haired girl said quietly. "Why is that?" I chuckled. "I guess I just really missed you." She said handing me my slice of cake. I smiled at her comment as I sat down on the counter. I ate my cake in peace until Dixie started laughing at me. "What?" I asked. "You have cake on your face." She smiled. I blushed and wiped the cake off my face. "You missed a spot." She continued to laugh. "Then why don't you get it D'Amelio!" I sassed. She sat her cake down and walked in between my legs. She put her hand on my face as she wiped the cake off my face.
     Her face was inches from mine. I looked into her beautiful brown eyes to see that hers were looking down at my lips. Before I knew it she was leaning in. Our lips connected and she moved her hands from my face to my waist. I wrapped my arms around the back of her neck. When breathing became a problem we pulled away and looked at each other. "I've liked you for a while now but I could never figure out how to tell you. Whenever you would hold hands or cuddle with Charli I would get super jealous because I wanted to ask you out but I was too scared." Dixie said looking at her feet. "Aww baby I've liked you for a while now too." I said lifting her chin up so she was looking at me. "I told you I would have you calling me other things." She said with a cocky smile causing me to laugh. "Would you maybe want to go out with me tomorrow?" Dixie questioned. "I would love to but I don't know if Charli will allow that to happen." I replied. "Oh I'll make it work." She said kissing my cheek.
     "We should go to bed." I said hopping off the counter. Dixie grabbed my hand and lead me to her room. I look my shoes off and looked at my suitcase. "Damn I have to unpack my clothes first." I said walking over to my bag. Dixie got up off her bed and walked to her dresser. She pulled out one of her sweatshirts and some shorts and handed them to me. "Are you sure you want to give this to me? Once you give it to me you won't get it back." I said pointing to the sweatshirt. "Trust me I'm more than happy to see you in my clothes." She said laying back down.
      I quickly changed and walked back into Dixie's room. She was laying on her bed on her phone. I put my phone on the charger and walked over to her bed. Dixie looked up at me and said "hey beautiful, come cuddle with me!" I smiled and got under the covers. I placed my head on her chest as she wrapped her arms around my body. "Goodnight baby." She said and kissed me goodnight.

——————————————————————
Not proof read but I love Dixie so freaking much!