Betty Cooper ~ safe

Betty's p.o.v
My girlfriend Y/n had been captured by the ghoulies and I was pissed but at the same time worried like hell. Jughead, Toni, Cheryl, Sweetpea, and I all went to go get her. Once we arrived I saw Y/n tied up to a chair. My poor baby. Jughead went in after her. He untied her and started to walk back to the truck. Just as we thought we were in the clear Penny walked out of her house. "Well well well Look what we have here." She said. I was about to run after that bitch that held my girlfriend hostage but Cheryl pulled me back.

"Look I don't want any trouble I just want to take my friend and leave

"Look I don't want any trouble I just want to take my friend and leave." Jughead said. "Well maybe I want trouble." Penny said and started to get closer to jughead. Cheryl shot one of her arrows at penny and it hit her in the shoulder. The ghoulies started after jughead and Y/n. "Cheryl, aim your next arrow at her head. Oh and Cheryl doesn't miss." Jughead said. Penny huffed and turned around and walked away. "You might have won with time but you won't win again!" Penny stated. Jughead and Y/n ran back to the truck and I pulled Y/n into my arms. "I'm so glad you are safe."