Kendall Jenner ~ Overprotective

Your p.o.v
"Are you ready yet?" I heard my girlfriend Kendall ask as she walked into the bathroom. I finished putting on my mascara and turned to look at the taller girl. Her eyes were instantly drawn to my revealing top. "Are you sure you don't want to wear my sweatshirt?" Kendall asked as her hands gravitated to my hips. "What do you not like it?" I pouted. "No baby I love it but don't you think it's a little revealing fora family dinner?" She said pulling me closer. "Kendall I love you but I'm wearing this top because I like it." I said slipping out of her arms and walking to the kitchen. After I put Kendall's dogs away I turn around to see my girlfriend with one of her sweatshirts and a cocky smile on her face. "I told you I'm not wearing that." I sassed. "I'm only bringing it in case you get cold." She said as she handed me a drink from the fridge. "Sure you are." I said rolling me eyes. Kendall walked closer to me causing me to step back until my body was against the counter. She leaned down to kiss me and I wrapped my arms around her neck. As the kiss got more heated Kendall placed her hand around my neck, lightly squeezing from time to time. Kendall moves her lips from my lips to my jaw causing me to moan. Suddenly she pulled away and grabbed her keys that were behind me. "You ready?" She questioned raising an eyebrow at me. "I hate you sometimes." I said following her out the door. The ride to her mothers house was short. Once we arrived we were greeted by Khloe. "Damn Y/n you look hot as fuck! I might just have to steal you from Kendall." Khloe said with a wink as she took my hand and dragged me away from Kendall.

Kendall's p.o.v
I was in the kitchen talking to Kylie while Y/n was playing with the kids and Khloe. "So you really love her huh?" Kylie said making me smile at the thought of my girlfriend. "Yeah I'm really lucky to have her in my life." I said sipping my drink. "I'm honestly surprised she puts up with your shit." Kylie said "me too." I said laughing a bit. "FUCK!" I heard someone scream. I turned my head In the direction the sound came from to see my girlfriend hunched over with blood coming out of her nose. "Y/n I'm so so sorry." Khloe said. I quickly got out of my seat and rushed over to my girlfriend. "Babygirl what happened?" I questioned as I sat her on the counter so I could take a better look at her face. "Baby I'm fine! I was just playing with the kids and I got hit a little too hard with a ball." She said placing her hands on my shoulders attempting to calm me down. "Who threw the ball?" I asked and she stayed silent. I slowly turned my head towards Khloe and she looked down. "Khloe what the fuck!" I screamed as I started walking closer to her. Kylie jumped in front of me trying to stop me from punching Khloe in the face. I slightly calmed down when I felt a small hand grab mine. I turned to see my beautiful girlfriend. "Kenny I'm fine calm down." She said as she grabbed both of my hands in hers and dragged me to sit down on the couch. "Where did you put that sweatshirt?" Y/n asked and I laughed handing it to her. She put it on and pushed me down on the couch. She climbed on top on me and laid down nuzzling her face into my neck. Her tiny hands traced patterns on my chest. "I'm only laying on top of you so you don't kill Khloe." She said as she placed a kiss on my cheek. "Baby I could easily get up even with you on top on me." I said she pouted. I smiled and kissed her pout away. As we continued to kiss someone interrupted us by clearing their throat. "Hey Y/n I just wanted to tell you I'm really sorry for hitting you in the nose with a ball." Khloe said "Khlo it's fine I'm not really worried about it." Y/n said smiling at Khloe. "Oh I know, I was just making sure that your string bean of a girlfriend heard that I'm sorry for what happened." Khloe said making Y/n laugh. "Yeah my string bean can be a little overprotective sometimes." Y/n said looking down at me. Khloe smiled and walked out of the room. I stood up causing Y/n to fall onto the couch. "You ready to go home?" I asked and she nodded.