Madison Beer ~ possessive much?

G!p Madison. (Smut)
Madison's p.o.v
     I was currently sitting on my couch watching Rick and Morty for the hundredth time when I got a text message from my friend Kylie Jenner.

Kylie: hey mad I'm having a party tonight at nine if you want to come. everyone's gonna be there hope to see you ❤️
Madison: sure I'll totally be there
Kylie: okay great

      I looked at the time on my phone and saw it was already 7pm. I have to go get ready. While I was getting dressed I realized that my ex girlfriend Y/n was going to be there because Kylie and her are super close. Y/n and I just recently broke up because of a huge fight that I started. God I miss her so much. I miss how she smells, how she feels, and how she tastes. She was my everything.
     I finished getting ready at about 8:50. I was wearing a black strapless dress with my hair down and cute simple necklace. I got into my car and headed to Kylie's house. On the ride there I mentally prepared myself to see Y/n. I was trying to figure out what I could say to make her come back.
     I pulled up to the house and I started looking at the cars to see who all was here. There it is Y/n's black lifted up G-Wagon parked right next to Kylie's orange one. I parked at the end of the driveway because there was already a lot of people here. I made my way of the king driveway to see my ex herself standing on the porch with what looks to be Kendall Jenner. Kendall sees me and grabs Y/n's hand and takes her inside. Who the fuck who does she think she is. I get that she's a model but Y/n is still mine.
     Once I get inside I'm greeted by Kylie "hey girl how are you?" She says. "I'm good how are you?" I say and hugging her. "I'm great, the drinks are in the kitchen." She says and walks away. She already drunk. I walk to the kitchen and grab a shot or three. I turn around and see Kendall and Y/n laughing it up and I feel my blood boil. Kendall places her hand on Y/n's thigh and I've never wanted to punch the model more than I do right now.

     I keep downing more and more shots trying to pretend that Kendall isn't flirting with Y/n but it keeps happening

     I keep downing more and more shots trying to pretend that Kendall isn't flirting with Y/n but it keeps happening. I stepped outside for a second to get some air and then everybody seems to come outside. Everyone starts jumping in the pool. I go inside still trying to get away from Kendall so I don't beat the shit out of her. I sit on the counter and get on my phone.
     Then Kendall walks in and stands right in front of me. "Can I help you?" I say. "You know Y/n has such a nice ass?" She says and I roll my eyes cause she trying to make me even more pissed off. "I can't wait to fuck her tonight." She says looking at her nails. I hop down off of the counter "alright first of all don't you ever talk about Y/n likes a sexual object ever again," I say stepping closer and closer to Kendall "and second of all Y/n is mine and nothing or no one will change that." "You two broke up dumbass and now that pussy is all mine." She says. "That's it." I scream and punched Kendall right in her face. "Ow you bitch!" Kendall yells trying to punch me back. I move out of the way causing her to fall on the ground.
     Then Kylie and Y/n come in from the stairs. Kylie steps in front of Kendall. "Kendall get the fuck out of here!" Kylie tells her sister.

Your p.o.v.
"But that bitch was the one that punched me first!" Kendall yelled pointing at Madison. "Maybe you shouldn't have have talk about my girl as if she is some sexual object!" Madison yells back as Kylie pushes Kendall out of the door and walks back outside. Did Madison just say that I was her girl?
     I slowly walk over to Madison. I look up all I can see is her beautiful eyes that I feel in love with. I wrap my arms around her neck and bury my face in soft hair. I missed the way it smelled and I missed her soft skin. I felt her hands snake around my waist.
     "Possessive much?" I laughed. "Well you're mine so of course I'm going to be possessive." She says pulling me closer to her. God I missed this. I started swaying to the beat of the music still playing. Madison started slowly rocking her hips with mine. I turned around in her arms making my ass be against her crotch. I started grinding on her. "Mmm baby don't start anything you can't finish." She said rocking her hips so I could feel that she was getting hard. I turned back around and whisper "baby you know I always finish what I start." In her ear. She groans in response.
     "Alright then." She says and moves my hair off of my shoulder and slowly starts kissing it. I moan remembering how good her lips feel. She slowly drags her fingertips up and down my body. She stops on my thighs and squeezes them lightly. She started tracing patterns on my thighs. I grab her face making her move her lips from my neck to my lips.
     She backs me up against the counter and lifts me up on it.

Madison's p.o.v.
I lift Y/n onto the counter and rub her thighs as we make out. I pull away to make sure it's okay that I continue and when she gives me the nod I start kissing her thighs. "Mads." She moans. Fuck I love when she moans my name. "As much as I love yuh moaning baby you have to be quite." I say and she nods. I push her dress up and kiss all the way up to her panties. "Mmm babygirl you're so wet already." I rasp out. I move her panties to the side and slide a finger in her slit. "Fuck." She moans silently. I cant wait anymore so I slide my tongue in her and she pulls my hair. I hum at the contact knowing that drives her insane. I start playing with her clit with my finger while I'm eating her out. "Fuck Madison I'm cuming." She says. Seconds later she came all in my mouth and I got up to kiss her letting her taste herself.
     I was about to help her get down and fix her dress until she said "no baby we aren't done. I want you to fuck me right now." Her eyes were so dark and full of lust and it turned me on. I smirked and lifted up my dress and took off my underwear and slowly put my dick in her. Letting her unjust to my size. When she nodded I started pushing myself into her loving the feeling of being inside of her. "Madison faster." She moaned. I went faster feeling myself come undone. "God baby I missed you." I say grabbing her hand. "I'm gonna cum again." She husked out. "Me too." I said. I pounded into her harder and faster causing her to start cumming. The feeling of her juices around my dick pushed me over the edge.
     I held her head close to my chest as she rode out her high. "Fuck." she breathed out after she came down. "Yeah." I said also trying to catch my breath. I grabbed her underwear and put them back on her and put mine on also. We fixed our dresses and I went to help her down but she gave me a pouty face. "Baby I don't think I can walk." She giggled. I know exactly what she wants. I turn around so she can get on my back. she hopped on my back and I grabbed her legs so she wouldn't fall off.
     I walked her all the way to my car and put her in the passenger seat and I got In the drivers seat. I put my seatbelt on and looked over to the love of my life to see her smiling at me. "What are you smiling about?" I asked. "I'm just really happy to have you back in my life again." She says with a soft smile making me realize why I feel in love with her in the first place. "Me too baby." I say grabbing her hand and kissing it. "I love you mads." " I love you too babygirl." I say back while leaning in for a kiss. God I missed her.
——————————————————————
Thanks for the request. Hope you like it <3
(Not error read...oops)