Charli D'Amelio ~ Sick

Your p.o.v
I woke up to Charli's alarm blaring at 8am. "Can you turn that stupid thing off." I rasped out. Charli turned off her alarm and turned to look at me. "Are you okay baby you don't sound good." Charli said as she pressed her hand to my forehead. "Charli I'm fine." I said rolling away from her. "Baby you are burning up!" She exclaimed. "Char I'm fine I promise." I said smiling. She rolled her eyes and pulled me into her chest. "I don't believe you." She said as she kissed my forehead. "Baby I feel just fine." I said as I stood up to get ready for the day. As I was brushing my hair I got a awful headache. "Hey Char where is the pain medicine?" I asked my girlfriend. She pointed to the bedside table where she had already got a bottle of water and medicine. I took the pain medicine and continued to get ready. I had been staying with Charli's family for a little bit so I could spend more time with my girlfriend. I coughed as I walked down stairs. I walk in the kitchen to see Charli making breakfast for us. "Were you just coughing?" Charli questioned as I sat on the counter. "Um no?" I responded only for her to roll her eyes at me. She then opened one of the cabinets and reached in to grab cough medicine. "If you think I'm taking that you are insane." I said as I hopped of the counter. "Baby you need to take this." She said handing me the spoonful of medicine. I quickly dumped the spoon in the sink. "Charli no! This stuff tastes disgusting!" I say. "Sit on the counter." She says as she pours another spoonful. "What are you doing with that." I question. "Oh nothing." She says as she slowly leans in to kiss me. I instantly wrap one arm her neck and the other hand finding its way into her hair. Her lips trail from mine to my jaw to my neck. She slightly sucks on my neck. When she finds my sweet spot she bites down on it causing me gasp. She uses that to her advantage and she sticks the cough medicine in my mouth. "swallow it!" She demands as she holds my mouth shut. I swallow it and stick out my tongue to show her and she hands me my water to wash it down. "Now that wasn't so hard now was it?" She said as she kissed my cheek. "You are so mean to me D'Amelio!" I pouted. "I love you." She said smiling. "If you really loved me you wouldn't force feed me cough medicine!" I replied. "Um yes I would." She said as she picked me up if the counter and put me on the floor. "Okay we are going back to bed so you can have breakfast in bed." Charli said she she grabbed the plates of food. We walked to her room and I sat on the bed and she handed me my plate. "Are you going to make me stay in bed all day?" I questioned. "Yes ma'am I am." Charli said. I groaned at her response. "Oh come on it won't be that bad baby. I'm going to take care of you, cuddle you, and watch Netflix with you till you feel better." My girlfriend said as she kissed my forehead. Maybe being sick isn't so bad.

—————————————
This was a request and I hope you like it:)
Not error read ⚠️
Send me some requests