Danielle Rose Russell ~ fight more often

Danielle g!p (smut)
Danielle's p.o.v.
     I was sitting in the hair and makeup trailer with my girlfriend and co-star Y/n. She was getting touch ups because she was filming a scene with Quincy. I'm not exactly sure what they were doing but I heard they are supposed to be fighting or something. "Hey wife can you help me with something real quick?" Kaylee Bryant said to em "yeah sure." I said standing up. As I walked by I kissed Y/n's hand "I'll be back." I said and she smiled.

Your p.o.v
     "Okay Y/n you are all done here." I heard. "Okay, thank you." I said and walked out of the trailer and to set. Once I got to set I saw Quincy already on set. "Hey boo, you ready?" He said "hell yeah." I said smiling. Today we were doing a training scene together because like Quincy I play a vampire named "Alexandra" on the show Legacies. We were very close friends in the show.
     I took off my jacket leaving me in a sports bra and leggings. A crew member walked over to me and sprayed water on my stomach and a little on my face to look like I was sweating. I got on my mark and started throwing some light punches at Quincy to get warmed up. I then saw out of the corner of my eye my girlfriend and Kaylee walk in to watch our fight. They sat on their set chairs and Danielle smiled at me and winked causing me to playfully role my eyes at her.
      "You guys ready?" The Director asked. Quincy and I nodded. "And action!" She yelled. "MG I know it's hard but we have to control ourselves." I taking a drink of my water. "I know A but it's not that easy!" He said looking at his shoes. "Can we just finish sparing?" He asked "yeah totally." I said putting my water bottle down.
       He threw the first punch and I dodged it swiftly moving to the side and jabbing him in the side.  He tried to punch me again but I grabbed his arm and pushed him to the side. I ran at him and he ran at me. He slid under my legs causing him to be behind me. He put me in a light chokehold. I struggled for about two seconds then I flipped him over my back and he landed on the floor. "I think I'm done for today." He said and I gave him a hand up.
      "Hey MG, I know I kicked your ass but I am here for you. No matter what. You've been here for me all these years and I want to return the favor. You're my brother." I said placing a hand on his shoulder. "I know A thank you so much I'm glad I have you." He said. "And cut!" The director said. "Quincy come here." She said. I looked at Danielle and she had he hands in between her legs and she was moving like she was uncomfortable.
       I ran over to her to see if she was okay. "Hey baby, you good?" I asked placing my hands on her legs and standing on my tippy toes so I could reach her because the chairs are so tall. "Yeah I'm fine." She said not looking at me In the eyes. I leaned up to kiss her and kissed me back with so much urgency. I was a little confused. Her hand traveled down to my waist then to my ass. She grabbed my ass and bit her lip trying not to moan because Kaylee was right next to us. I'm so glad she was on her phone.
     I ran my hands up Danielle's thighs a little and I stopped when I felt something that gave me answers as to why she was acting weird. I ran my fingers along her dick causing her to bite my lip. "Y/n come here please." The director yelled and I chuckled because I know I just left Danielle hanging.
     I walked to the director "can we do that scene one more time please?" She asked "yeah of course!" I said. After the scene was finished I looked over at the chairs to only see Kaylee sitting there. "Kay where's Danielle?" I asked. "Oh she went to her trailer." She said smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and headed to Danielle's trailer.

Danielle's p.o.v
I walked to my trailer because I couldn't handle anymore of Y/n's teasing. Fuck she so gorgeous and because of her I know have to change my pants because my jeans are no longer comfortable. I took my jeans off leaving me in just my underwear. "Starting without me?" Y/n said causing me to jump. She started walking towards me. I grabbed her hips and she wrapped her hands around my neck. I pulled her closer to me. "You are such a fucking tease." I said as I placed my lips on her jaw. She moaned at the contact.
      "Baby please." She moaned. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. She tracked her hands from my neck to my hair and gently pulled it knowing damn well that turns me on. I sat down on the couch with her straddling me. She started rocking her hips making me even harder then I already was. "Baby I want you so bad right now." She moaned in my ear. I flipped us over so I was on top of her.
I started rocking my hips into hers. She palmed me through my underwear "you're so hard." She husked out. "This is what you go to me." I whispered into her ear. I pulled her pants down in one swift motion. I put my hand on her heat. "Fuck." She moaned. "You're so wet already." I kissed her "Only for you baby." She said back to me.
I took off her underwear and mine. I pushed myself into her and she grabbed my shoulders so hard I was sure there would be marks. I pounded into her faster than before. One of her hands found itself in my hair tugging at it once again. I moaned at the contact " Danielle." She screamed. I live it when she screams my name. "I'm gonna cum." She says "me too." I say said. I thrusted faster and harder causing her to cum. The feeling of her walls clenching around me sending me over the edge.
I flipped us over so now she was on top of me. She laid her head on my chest. "I need to fight Quincy more often."

———————————
Hope you like it. Glad you guys are requesting <3