He showed her

"Skate night?" Luke asked, I just shrugged. "If my dad will let me." I said simply and he nodded. We walked up to the bathrooms. He went inside and I stood outside, like I'd wanna go in there. Besides he's just pissing anyways.

"Damnit Dakota.." I heard him mutter "what was that?!" I said in a sing song voice "nothing" he mumbled standing in front of a sink. He had splashed water on his face, looking at himself in the mirror. "You were talking about her weren't you!" I sang, poking my head through the door. "Shut up" he muttered. A smile grew on the side of my lips. "You like a girl! You like a girl!" I sang skipping around. "Shut up!" He mutter with a smirk on his face. I shrugged going back outside, walking over and sitting down by the rail that went up to the bathroom. "Hey" I heard a girl say as I looked over and saw Dakota and her girls all standing there.

"Hey" I managed to mutter before I heard Lukes voice. "Dakota don't" Luke said, I shot him a glare "it's fine Luke" I said looking back over at Dakota "Go now.." Luke hissed as Dakota got close to me, bending down and lifting my chin with her fingers. "Why? I'm just having a bit of fun" she sneered "Get the fuck away before I hurt you!" He growled. Coming up behind me as she backed away. "Fine" she smiled. I let a sigh of relief go. "Thank the fucking heavens" I muttered.

The rest of the day he was pissed, pissed beyond belief. It sucked I know how he felt. I understood completely. We were hanging by the benches at lunch when Dakota decided to walked up. We were sipping on Pepsi. "Can I have one?" She batted her cute little eyelashes. Bitch.

"No" I said sternly. "Maybe" Luke said with a smirk. "Maybe?" She said sweetly, standing on the benches. "Why can't I?" She batted her eyelashes again. Will she ever fuck off and realise he is mine? Wait... He's not mine... So I guess... "Depends, you got any STDs?" He said with that same smirk "Sexually transmitted disease? No..!" She said defensively "no..." He started and me and Dakota both looked at each other confused "Shit transmitted disease, which I'm sure that's what you do all day right?" He paused as her face looked offended "you suck ass all day?" He said taking a sip of his Pepsi and I smiled. Yay he showed that bitch! I wanted to prance around but of course. I was lost in my own world.

She walked away pissed off. I loved it. Yay!

"Hey?" Luke said snapping his fingers in front of my eyes. "Yeah yeah I'm here" I said drowsily.