Two Years Earlier

Tj is sitting in Ms.Johnson's  classroom. "Okay, who knows what the answer to number 6 is?" Ms.Johnson asked. Tj raised her hand. "Someone else" the teacher added. Tj puts her hand down. "How about.." she looks at a boy in the front row doodling in his notebook. "Aidan! What's the answer to number 6?" Ms.Johnson asked. The boy looks up at the teacher. "Umm.." Aidan spoke. "I- I don't know" he responded. "Why have you been so distracted these few days? Do you need to talk to me after class?" the teacher asked. The class giggles. Aidan turns around and notices that Tj was the only one not giggling. "No ma'am" he answered. "Good" Ms.Johnson said. Aidan was acting really strange for the rest of the day, he didn't eat anything on his tray that day and he couldn't focus on any of his classes. It was 5:00 PM in the afternoon and Tj was in her dorm writing some stories. Nobody shares rooms with her because she doesn't really know how to make friends since she doesn't talk to anyone much, but she enjoys the silence in her room. Once she got sleepy she put her book under her pillow and went to sleep. The next day Aidan didn't show up to any of his classes. From there on, nobody ever saw him again.