Chapter 7

It was the next day. Everyone was in class except Aidan. The bell rung and Aidan walked in nervously. "Good morning Aidan it's really nice to have you back" Ms. Johnson smiles. Aidan doesn't smile back. He just sits down in an empty desk in the back of the classroom. Everyone stared at him . "What are you staring at?!" he tells them. The students turn back to the teacher and class starts. It was lunch time and Tj, Cameron, Aidan, Blake and Eden were sitting down at a table. "Nothing's changed here" "I hate it" Aidan says. "It's not that bad" Eden adds. "Tell that to someone who's been stared at all day" Aidan replies a little angry. "Calm down" Cameron tells him. "I've been trying to but it's like everyone's annoying now" Aidan responds. "I didn't think it would be that way" Cameron answers. "Well it is" Aidan adds.They were interrupted by the speaker. "Can Aidan, Tj, Cameron, Eden, and Blake come to the office please" the principle says. They make their way to the office and sit down. "Did we do something?" Tj asks. "Someone is here to see you all" the principle replies and walks out. Blake makes a confused look. A woman with brown hair and hazel eyes walks in. "Good you're all here" she speaks. "Who are you?" Eden asks. "My name is Kristen Rogers and I heard what you did for your friend" she responds. "Aidan?" Blake asks. "Yes" Kristen adds. "We were trying to rescue him" Tj tells her. "I know" Kristen replies. "Wait- what are you doing here?" Aidan asks. Kristen looks around to make sure nobody overhears. "I have a secret organisation, called The Flock" she says quietly. "What do you guys do there?" Cameron asks. "We fight" Kristen responds. The teens look at each other. "It takes a lot of bravery and courage to get in, and I think you guys have plenty of that" she continues. Blake starts laughing. "You think I am brave?" he adds. "No but if you come with me we will make you braver" Kristen says. "I have a daughter around your guys' age, she will be your trainer" she finishes. The room became silent. Cameron was the first to speak. "I'm in" he says. They all turn to him. "Me too" Tj replies. "Why not" Blake answers. "I guess" Eden adds. Aidan is quiet. "We need someone like you Aidan, since you were kidnapped I think you especially should join" Kristen tells him. "How do we know you're not lying?" He asks. Kristen takes out a badge. "Do you really think this is fake?" she responds. "Let's do it" he responds. "Pack your bags we're leaving" Kristen says. Before anyone could answer any more questions she adds "Don't worry everything is handled already, Mr. Brodeur is okay with it" she adds. After everyone had packed their bags they met outside of the academy. "Follow me" Kristen says. There was a van parked outside. She asked them to get in. "Where is this secret organisation?" Tj asks while Kristen gets in the van. "Underground" she responds. "Did you just say underground?" Cameron asks. "Yes" "Please no more questions" Kristen adds. The car stops an hour later. "We're here" Kristen tells them. They all get off. There was nothing but an abandoned school there. "There's nothing here" Aidan replies. "Are you sure about that?" Kristen adds. She pulls out some kind of control and pushes a button. An elevator appears right in front of the brick wall. "Woah" Eden says. They all walk into the elevator. When the elevator opens they see the inside of a building. People were walking back and forth. They step out of the elevator. "We have to get to the training room, that's where my daughter is and she'll show you around" Kristen adds. "Training room?" Cameron whispers to Aidan. "Sounds fun" he replies sarcastically. "There's my daughter!" Kristen speaks. A girl with brown hair and green eyes walks towards them. "Hey mom!" she says. The girl turns to Tj and her friends. "This is Angelina" Kristen tells them. "Nice to meet you" Tj replies. "Yeah very" Blake adds smiling. Eden rolls her eyes. "I prefer you to call me Angie" Angelina says. "This is Tj, Blake, Eden, Cameron, and Aidan" Kristen tells her pointing to each of them in the order they're standing in. "It's nice to finally have teens here my age, my mom hires a ton of old people" Angie says. "We can see that" Cameron replies. "I have to go, make sure to show them around" Kristen answers. "You told me like a billion times" Angie responds. There was an awkward silence when she left. "You know.. You kinda look like Aidan" Eden tells Angie. "Excuse me?" Angie replies. "Y'all look alike" she continues. "Oh yeah!" Cameron says. "I can see it" Tj adds. "What? No we don't" Aidan answers.  "Let me show you your rooms" Angie changes the subject. Everyone else looks at each other and follows.