Chapter 6

"What?!" Tj and Cameron both reply. "I overheard them talking about the academy" Aidan explains. "W-What are they planning to do there?" Tj asks. "I don't know but if we go back who knows what they'll do to me" he replies. "They will see him" Cameron adds. Tj starts to think for a few seconds. "We will try our best to sneak in, without the kidnappers seeing you" she says. "Come on people! Let's go" Eden shouts from the car window. "Wait- she's  driving??!" Aidan asks. "Yes- Now let's get in" Cameron answers. Aidan follows them to the car. He sits in the back seat. Eden drives back to the academy. They get out of the car. Eden tosses the keys to Cameron. "Thanks for not destroying my dad's car" he tells her. "I didn't say I didn't want to, but your welcome" she smiles. When Aidan gets out of the car he looks around. "This place looks like the same garbage prison as it did before" he says. "Yeah nothing has changed" Tj responds. "What do the kidnappers look like?" she asks. "One is a man" "Terrible haircut, really black hair, dark eyes and he has a tattoo of some sort of logo on his wrist" he describes. "What about the other one?" she asks. "A woman with blonde curly short hair, green eyes, and she also has the same tattoo" Aidan continues. "They're both in their thirties" he adds. They all head inside to Tj and Eden's dorm. Aidan saw no sign of the kidnappers yet. Blake was the last one in so he closes and locks the door. "So are we just going to keep Aidan's existence on low?" Cameron asks. "Yes, the kidnappers are still out there, more like in here but we don't want to put him in more danger" Tj replies. "No" Aidan says. They turn to him. "No, I don't want them to realize i'm gone and come look for me" "If this place is safe enough i'll just stay here" he continues. "You want me to tell my dad? He'll know what to do" Cameron adds. "Whatever" "Does anyone have an open dorm?" Aidan asks. "I do" Blake answers. "Good cause I need to shower and take a good nap" Aidan says. He exits the room. "This is going to be harder than I thought" Tj adds. It was the morning. Nobody knew that Aidan was back yet. Everyone had woken up already and were getting ready to go to class. "Aidan right?" Blake asks. "Yeah" he replies. "I'm Blake- well you already know that" Blake says. The room filled with silence. "How was it like? Getting kidnapped and all that" Blake asks. "Umm.." Aidan replies. "You know what, that was an awkward question never mind" he says. "It was horrible, not being able to see your family and your friends. Not seeing the sun rise or set. Eating prison food and then getting tied up again. It's the worst"  Aidan continues. Blake tilts his head down. "You should get back to your family, let them know you're here" he says. "I'm afraid I won't be able to.." Aidan responds. "What do you mean?" Blake asks. Aidan takes a deep breath. "The day before they kidnapped me, the kidnappers told me that they were going to kill my parents if I don't go with them" "Of course I didn't want my family to die so.. I went with them" Aidan replies. "Turns out they were killed anyways" he adds. "I'm sorry" Blake says. "It's whatever" Aidan adds. They hear a knock on the door. Blake opens it. It was the principal and Cameron. "Aidan.. I thought my son was joking" Mr.Brodeur says. "Hey.." Aidan replies in a worried tone. "Come with me" Mr.Brodeur adds. "Yes sir" he replies. Cameron follows but his dad stops him. "I need to talk to him privately" he tells Cameron. Tj went to go check on Aidan but she saw Mr.Brodeur with him. "What's happening?" she asks. "Nothing" "Get to class" Mr.Brodeur walks towards his office. Aidan took a seat in Mr. Brodeur's office. "Where have you been?" he asks Aidan. "I was..." He gulps. "Kidnapped" Aidan replies. He tells the principal everything. "Tomorrow you will be starting classes again" Mr.Brodeur adds. Aidan stands up from his chair. "I just got kidnapped and you're already taking me to class?!?" he asks. "The cops will handle everything" the principle says. Aidan leaves and heads to the dorm with anger. After class Tj, Blake, Cameron, and Eden went to go see Aidan. Blake unlocked the door of his dorm. Aidan was sitting on a small couch in the middle of the room with his head down. Tj and Cameron walk up to him. "Are you okay?" Tj asks. "I don't know" he replies. "I have to go back to school tomorrow and- everyone's going to ask me questions maybe even make fun of me.." Aidan says. Cameron puts his hand on top of Aidan's shoulder. "You're gonna be fine" he tells him. "I barely know you, but I know everything's going to be great if you make it great" Eden adds. "Yeah.. besides, we'll be there with you" Tj says. "Thanks guys.. it means a lot" Aidan responds.