Chapter 3

Tj makes a stop to the academy to get the letter first. She enters her room but leaves the door open since she's not going to take long. Tj opens the top drawer and takes the letter out. Tj closes the drawer and heads out the room. She was stopped by Cameron. "Where do you think you're going?" Cameron asks. "I believe that's none of your business Cameron" Tj replies. He notices a piece of paper in her hand. He snatches it away from her. "Hey give that back!" she tells him. Cameron opens the letter. He turns around so Tj won't be able to snatch it away from him. "Cameron!!" she says. "Who gave this to you?" he asks after he reads it. Should I ask him to come in to explain? Tj thinks. She takes a deep breath. "Just come in" Tj tells him. Cameron walks in. She closes the door. "You better not tell anyone or else!" she says. "Or else what?!?" he answers. "Look, I know Aidan was your best friend and after his disappearance you started to act all mean to everyone but you need to listen to me" Tj adds. "What does this have to do with him?" Cameron asks. "I think he sent the letter" she responds. "The initials are-" Tj continues. "A.G" he finishes. "But I don't get why he sent it to me instead of you I mean he was your best friend" Tj adds. "Maybe it was because he had a huge crush on you" Cameron replies. Tj looks at him in confusion. "He what?!?" she says. "Aidan was too shy to go and talk to you" Cameron answers. "Give me the letter" she tells him. Cameron hands her the letter and stands up. "Your welcome!" he opens the door. "Cameron!" Tj adds. "Don't tell anyone please not even your dad, you saw what Aidan wrote" she says. "Fine" Cameron replies. Tj watches him leave. I have better not made the biggest mistake of telling him she tells herself. Tj goes to the library after that. She takes out the letter from her pocket and logs in to the internet in a computer. "Great where do I start?" Tj whispers to herself. She first searches up Aidan's name. There was a website with his name on it. She clicks on it. The website had  information about him like his age,date of birth, date he went missing, height, weight, parent's phone number, and where he was last seen. She scans through the information. "What are you doing?" a voice says behind her. Tj flinches and exits the website. "Umm nothing" she replies. "Do you think i'm stupid?" Blake asks. Tj doesn't respond. Blake grabs the mouse of the computer. He goes to her search history and clicks on the website. Tj pushes the mouse away from him but it was too late. "Who's that?" Blake asks. "Nobody" she answers. "Yeah because nothing says normal like stalking a boy that went missing two years ago" he adds. Great now I have to tell another person Tj tells herself. "Can we talk somewhere else?" she asks. "Sure" he replies. They go outside of the library. "There was a boy in the academy two years ago that went missing his name was Aidan, today in the morning I received a letter with his initials on it" Tj explains. "That's the boy that you were searching up?" Blake asks. "Yes, here see for yourself" Tj hands him the letter. He takes the letter and reads it. "Oh wow" Blake replies. "But you can't tell anyone!" she tells him. "I promise" he responds. "Does anyone else know about this?" Blake asks. "Cameron.." Tj says. "CAMERON?!?! Why in the world would you tell him?" he answers. "He kinda snatched it out of my hand and read it" she replies. "What did he do?" Blake asks. "I mean Aidan and him were best friends but when he went missing Cameron started to act like a total jerk" "So he was surprised and shocked" Tj continues. "Did he say anything?" Blake adds. "Not really.." she lies. At that moment Eden shows up. "Hey guys!!" she says. "Hey" Tj replies. "Hi" Blake adds. "I got his phone number!" Eden tells them. "I don't care" Blake answers. "That's great" Tj says. "What were you guys talking about?" she asks them. Blake looks at Tj. "Umm" he adds. "Blake was just telling me a joke.." Tj replies nervously. "What was the joke?" Eden asks. Blake and Tj look at each other. "U-uh wh- knock knock?" Blake tells her. "Who's there!? Eden exclaims. Blake looks around. "Liberryan!" he says. "Liberryan who?" Eden says. "Liberryan on her lunch break!" Blake replies. "No offence, but that was the lamest joke i've ever heard" Eden adds. They all make their way back to the academy.

Makez sure to vote! Also, Blake said "Liberryan" because heput berry in the word. 😂🍓(My friend came up with that one👏🏻)