Chapter 4

It was the next day and everyone was in class. Tj brought the letter, she was trying to figure this all out. She takes out the letter and covers it with a book to make sure nobody sees it. Later on, the class was working on word problems and equations. Ms.Johnson realizes that Tj was looking down, she heads towards her. "What's that?!" she asks her. Tj covers the letter with her hand. "Nothing" Tj replies. Cameron notices she's covering the letter. "Ms.Johnson! I need help with number eight" he says. The teacher turns to him. "Put it away please" she tells Tj. "Yes ma'am" Tj replies. That was a close one she tells herself. During lunch Tj sat at a table. Blake sits down across from her. "Any updates?" he asks. "Not really" she replies. Eden walks towards the table. Tj puts the letter on her pocket quickly but Eden had noticed. "What's on that piece of paper?" "You almost got in trouble by Ms.Johnson and you seemed pretty secretive about it" Eden explains. "I told you, it's a drawing" Tj replies. "Come on I can even tell that you're lying" she adds. "It's nothing" Blake speaks. Eden turns to him. "Do you have something to do with it?" she asks. "No.." he answers. "Is there something you two need to tell me?!?" Eden says. "NO!!" both of them tell her at the same time. "Give me the paper" she demands. Should I?? Tj asks herself. I guess. "Here you go" Tj hands Eden the letter. "Wha-" Blake replies. Eden reads it. After that Tj explains everything to her. She promises not to tell anyone about it. Tj trusts her. "Wait- why do you care so much about finding this person?" Eden asks. "Wouldn't you want to get saved after you supposedly went missing for a long time?" Tj answers. "Good point" Eden replies. There was silence in the table. Cameron walks past them. Tj stands up and walks towards him. "I need you to meet us after school" she tells Cameron. "Why?!" he asks. "We need to talk about the letter and find out more about it" Tj replies. "You told more people?!" Cameron adds. "Yeah, you don't think we can do this all alone do you?" she answers. "But Aidan said not to tell anyone" he says. "He said not to tell an adult or someone that would spread the information" Tj corrects. "And I don't remember telling you about it, I remember you snatching the paper away from me" she continues. "Okay whatever" "Where are we meeting up?" Cameron asks. "My dorm" Tj replies. "It better not be boring" he tells her and walks away. "What was that all about?" Blake asks. "We're meeting in my dorm after school, all of us" Tj answers. "Why?" Blake adds. "Just meet me okay?!" she says. "Fine" he continues. It was after school and they met at the dorm. Everyone was sitting down. Tj was sitting in her bed, Eden was sitting in her's, Blake was next to Eden and Cameron was in a chair. "I'm sure you're all wondering what we're doing here" Tj says. "Well I need your help finding Aidan" she continues. "How are we going to find him? There are way to many places in the planet, he could be in any of them" Cameron adds. "Can you please let me finish" Tj replies. Cameron crosses his arms and lays back on the chair. "Cameron, I need to make sure this is Aidan's handwriting" "Do you know what it looks like?" Tj asks. "Yeah and the handwriting on that letter is exactly the same as his" he responds. "Okay, i'm just making sure" she adds. "Does anyone know how to drive?" she asks. Tj is sure nobody here does, they're all 15. "I do!" Eden exclaims. They all turn to her. "What?!" Blake answers. "I think I do" she continues. There is silence for a second. "Good enough" Tj replies. "Let's find Aidan" she adds. "Okay but we only have two hours" Cameron tells them. They leave the room and go outside to the front of the academy. "Which car are we gonna take?" Blake asks. Tj looks at Cameron. "No" he replies. She takes out the letter from her pocket and points to the initials AG. Cameron thinks for a moment. "Okay" he says. "My dad always parks in the same place" "Which is right... here!" Cameron adds. "What about the keys?" Eden asks. Cameron pulls out keys from his pocket. "These?" He smirks. "Oh my god" Blake says in a worried tone. "Let's do this" Eden answers. Is this a good idea? What if we get caught or lost? Oh well Tj tells herself. They hop in the car. The girls are in the front. Eden is driving. Cameron is sitting behind Tj, Blake is behind Eden. Eden starts the car. "Are you sure about this?" Cameron asks. "I think so" Tj replies. "Okay now go!" she adds. Eden was right, she does know how to drive.