Chapter thirty-two

Third pov

While the Volturi had moved to stop the romans, the romans moved for Volterra that was currently not that well protected. It was mostly filled with newbie guards, and of course the queen, Antheodora and Sulpicia. The two mates got along great with the young queen and even asked if she could make a painting of them.

Vladimir and Stefan watched in glee as their army quickley and smoothly took over the castle. It went even better that planned and now the only thing they needed to do was get the queen under their control.

Will pov

The sudden fast blow to my back put me on edge and i hit the wall on the other side of the room. All my senses go haywire and soon I'm in an intense fight with the new vampire. We trade blows and kicks, the only thing that catches my attention is the sudden smell and cackling of fire spreading. It apparently threw the new guy off and i took the opportunity to behead him before throwing him into the fire spreading around me in a ring. "What the fuck is this?"

"That, my dear queen. Is now your prison." The man behind me is about my height, his hair is white and his red eyes hold a sadistic glee. Shit.

Caius pov (bet you didn't see that one coming ;) )

Anger, anger and fear. I've never felt fear like this in my whole immortal life. Who would dare lie to us? Who would dare put our mate in danger?  Aro put a hand on my shoulder. "Take it easy brother. I understand your anger but we need to plan for what we're going to do."

"The Romanian coven will more than likely already have taken Volterra, they won't kill anyone they can use as leverage so i think that for the moment we can consider Will, Antheodora and Sulpicia safe. What we should be worried about is if Vladimir and Stefan will be feeding them." I grumble.

Aro knows i have a good point and pats my arm again. "We will figure this out, though right now we also have to weed out the traitor in our ranks."

Third pov

Most new guards in Volterra had been either killed or imprisoned. Antheodora stood with her mate in a fire circle they'd been pushed into in the throne room.

Will was in a completely different room, her expression murderous as Vladimir and Stefan taunted her, telling her that her mates had already been killed.

The two of them found it hilarious to wind her up, they wanted to see how long her sanity would hold.

Sorry it's short, next will be longer :) Vote and tell me what you think :)