Chapter thirty-four

Will pov

"What are you talking about?"

Stefan walks around the circle. "You know, the police believed that your parents killed you. I mean, how would they know you spent the years you were gone on the streets."

Vladimir picked up once Stefan was done talking. "You were always good at hiding weren't you?"

Third pov

As they were talking a few Volturi members started infiltrating the castle through hidden passages.

The two romanian rulers smirked at the young queen's frustration. Her not remembering her human life was a surprisingly well-known fact. A fact they took advantage of. "We took the liberty of visiting your grave. Quite a sad place really..."

Will wasn't sure why, but to hear them talk about her human life rubbed her the wrong way. Some part of her, deep inside her wanted to know but the rest of her wanted them to shut up. The part of her that wanted them to shut up got louder the more she felt the last week catching up to her. She did something she never thought she'd do, she lunged for them.

The fire burned her already pretty much ruined clothes. She caught Stefan by surprise, every rational thought went out the window as she started trying to rip him apart. Vladimir got a good grip on the back of her neck and ripped her of him. Now her attention focused on him. She tackled him, wrapped her legs around him and pinned him to the floor, she got in a good hit before she was thrown off.

Pieces fell from his face as he stood up. He watched to see what she would do and soon she was attacking him again and again and again. She refused to give him time to rest and pick up the pieces falling from him. The only thing she could feel was fury and hunger, and the need to destroy the threats coming from the older vampires.

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)