Chapter forty-two

(This is what she is wearing together with the cloak)

Third pov

Even if it wasn't under the best circumstances Will couldn't help but admire the snowy forks. It was simply beautiful.

When she finally got a moment alone with all her mates she decided to tell them what Esme told her. She got a lot of disbelieving looks. "Will, my love, she is more than likely lying."

Caius and Aro loved their mate, they really did but they had to look at this in a realistic way. A half vampire? That had never been heard of. Marcus seemed deep in thought.

"But if she isn't? If she is telling the truth, if this child really is a hybrid. Would you three trust me to take charge of this?"

Marcus watched his brothers indecision. He knew they weren't sure about this at all but at the same time they would need to let her lead these things sometimes. She would need to learn how to judge fairly and uphold the law. "If it is true, that the child isn't an immortal child. We will let you take charge of the judgement, but if it is an immortal child we will punish them as law states."

Aro and Caius sighed but nodded. Will nodded, knowing that that was the best she could hope for.

The field they gathered on was snow covered. The Cullens had gathered quite the impressive amout of vampires but they were still divided in groups. The big wolves actually surprised them as they emerged from the trees.

Will sighed. This family wasn't smart. It would have been a lot better if the wolves waited in the woods around them.

They stopped on the field and took their hoods off. Will caught Esme's eyes across the field, she gave her a small smile.

"Aro, let's discuss this like we used to, in a civilized manner."

"Fair words Carlisle, but a little out of place considering the battalion you've gathered against us."

"I promise you that was never my intent, no laws have been broken."

Caius frowned. "We see the child, do not trat us as fools." Aro held a hand up to stop him as Will gently placed a hand on his shoulder in an effort to calm him. "She is not an immortal. These witnesses can attest to that."

"I will collect every facet of the truth from someone more central in the story. Edward, as the child clings to your newborn mate, i assume you are a part of this story."

Edward walked over the field and let Aro take his hand. "We would like to meet her."

The glare Bella gave them as they walked over to them bothered Will.
The child was surprisingly calm. To the shock of everyone but her mates Will kneeled in front if her. "Hello."

"Hello." Renesmee held her hand up to touch her cheek. The memories of her time in her mothers womb, being born, growing rapidly and spending her days playing with her family, flowed through her. Will's eyes widened. "You've lived quite the peculiar life until now, haven't you?" She stood up again and let the young girl show Aro as well.

Aro sighed mentally, this ment any sentencing was for his mate to decide.

"How do we know that she won't put us in danger?" Someone asked from their own group of witnesses. Edward speaks up from his place with his family. "We can prove that she won't."

Alice, Jasper and two vampires came out from the trees. The two new ones were Nauhel and Huilen. Nauhel was a half vampire just like Renesmee.

"What do you eat?" Nauhel looked at the queen. "Human food, blood, i can survive on either."

Will smiled slightly. "How old are you?"

"I'm a 150 years old. I became full grown seven years after my birth."

Will smiled for real now. "These children are much like us, and personally i would like to learn more about them. It would prepare us if two youngsters decide to be irresponsible like this again."

The kings felt a twinge of pride as she turned to the vampires behind them. "There is no dangers here, we will not fight today." She turned back to Bella. "However, you, your husband and daughter will be spending a year in Volterra so we can observe that she truly won't be a threat." Bella's jaw dropped. "You can't decide that!"

Edward, seeing the potential threat im what his wife was doing, quickly pulled her back a little.

Will glared at her, it was a cold, terrifying glare. "I am currently the one person on this side with an interest to keep your family safe, it would be in your best interst to stay quiet child. After the year is over you will be visiting once a year as well so we can keep tabs on you since your family apparently think you can make stupid decisions without care for the law. Now any more poor judgement from you and the repercussions won't be as mild as this time."

Edward took his family back to the other side. He wasn't willing to risk Bella saying the wrong thing.

The Volturi and their witnesses left until the only ones left were the queen and the kings. Will decided to say one last thing before leaving. "I expect you to follow the decision."

As they walked through the woods Caius picked her up and spun around. "We are so proud of you." Her giggles were like bells to them and they smiled. They had many happy years in front of them.

Well this was the last chapter, it feels weird that it's over. Vote and comment :)