Snack (Cam x reader)

I mean this is not good but not the best tbh. Um it's kinda smuty but not really so if that bothers you then not read.
Low key inspired by snack by Flo Rida
———————————————————

"I didn't expect there to be this many people here." I said as I peaked out from behind the curtain.
"(Name) you do know your at a strip club right?" Bee said motioning for me to turn around.
"Yes I know." I breathe out as she tightened my already tight lingerie top.
It was all Mason's idea. He had dared a drunk Bee, Bordie, and I to strip for the boys. Bee, being drunk out of her mind, said that we would up his dare and do it at an actual strip club. Fast forward a week and the three of us stood backstage in little to no clothing.
"You guys are on in five." A woman said with a soft smile, "Don't be nervous. Trust me guys love every girl on the stage."
We nodded and I walked over to the mirror and looked in it. I was wearing a light blue lace bra with a matching pair of high waisted bottoms that had cut out on the sides. Bee and Bordie were wearing the same thing just in yellow and black.
"I'm going to kill Mason when this is over." I said, fluffing up my hair.
"I'm sure he'll die from blood loss when he sees us." Bee said shrugging.
"You guys are on." The woman said and I could feel myself getting nervous.
"Lead the way." Bordie and I said, pushing Bee out the curtain fist.
Soon after I followed her, there were about fifty men sitting around the stage and my six idiotic friends were sitting in the middle.
Mason screamed the second he saw us and I had to hold in a laugh.
We took our positions and all I could focus on was Cam.
His eyes had been glued on me ever since I had walked out. I seen Toby whisper something in his ear and his face grew ten shades darker.
I couldn't wonder about what he said because the music started to blast through the speakers.
Bee had decided that dancing to Snack by Flo Rida was our best bet and I just agreed.
The song started and my nerves started to fade as I danced.
I tried my hardest to be sexy as I twirled my hips to the beat.
About half way through the song Bee and Bordie had walked off the stage through the crowd. I followed after them and ended up in front of Cam.
His eyes were glued to me as I turned around and placed my hands on his thigh. I lowered my hips until my butt was pressed against his lap. I grinded down on him and he let out a moan. He gripped my waist and pushed me against him. I held in my moan trying to tease him. I ran my hands up his legs and flipped myself around. I started to place kisses on his neck as I peered up at his face.
His eyes were closed and his mouth was open, "You like this Cam?" Way to not be cringe (Name).
He breathed out a yes and I giggled, "Good."
I had always wanted to be this close to Cam considering I had a crush on the man. So this was probably more fun for me then it was him.
He held my hips like they were going to break as I nibbled on his earlobe, "You look hot tonight Cam."
"Oh you don't know how hot you look right now (Name)." He said, his eyes moving up and down my body.
I smiled at him before gently pulling myself off his lap.
He practically groaned at the loss of contact.
I waved at him before walking over to Eric.
I leaned down in his ear as the song clanged, "I'm gonna make Cam jealous."
Eric nodded and grabbed my hips before pushing me down into his lap. I kept eye contact with Cam as I grinded on Eric.
Cam's face grew red as I pressed kisses to Eric's neck. Eric's hands traveled up from my hips to my breasts.
I winked at Cam as I turned around in Eric's lap and danced, "Is he mad?"
"Beyond." I said, laughing "You better get back upstage before he kills me."
Eric let go of me as I swayed up the steps and onto the stage.
Bee, Bordie, and I danced up there for a minute until the next song ended. When it was over, I blew a kiss Cam's way and swayed backstage.
When we got backstage, Bee was bubbling, "That was so fun."
"I have to agree." I said, running my hands through my hair.
"I seen you dancing all up on Cam." Bordie said, handing me and Bee a water.
"I don't know what happened to me." I said, blushing brightly.
Before I could say anything else, I heard someone whistle.
I turned around and Mason was running over to us, the other five boys were walking behind him.
"Guys I got a hot blondes number!" Mason yelled, holding up his hand that had a number scribbled on it.
"Good for you Mace." I said smiling up at him.
"You guys looked so good!" Toby said, walking closer to us, "I love that color on you guys."
"Thanks." I said blushing, looking down at the ground.
A few second later, the boys had dispersed away except for Cam who stood in front of me, "You want me to walk you to your dressing room?"
"Yea." I said smirking. I grabbed his cap off his head and placed it on mine before grabbing his hand.
"You looked good out there." He said after a second of silence, "I couldn't stand it when you were all over Eric though."
     I looked up at him and he was blushing, "I did not mean to say that."
     "I only did it to make you jealous." I said, my confidence was at an all time high as I grabbed his hands and placed them on my waist.
      "Can I tell you something?" I asked, pushing my self up on my tip toes to get as close to his ear as possible.
     "Anything." He said, his hold tightening on my waist.
      "I like you Cam." I said, this time a blush creeped across my face, "I have ever since I meet you."
      He stood in shock for a minute and my confidence started to dwindle.
      I had almost lost hope on him liking me back when he replied, "I like you too (Name)."
     He leaned down and pressed a kiss to my forehead, "Go get dressed. I want to take you out."
     I nodded as he let go of me. I turned around to duck into my dressing room. A smirk grew on my face as I turned back around and motioned for him to get down to my level.
     He did as I said and I whispered in his ear, "I'm going to keep this on underneath."
     I pressed a kiss to his jaw and pulled away. I walked into my dressing room before he could react.
    "You are such a tease!" He said making me laugh.
      "You love me." I said, running my fingers through my messy hair. I looked at myself in the mirror before  opening the door.
      "You ready?" Cam asked and I nodded.
     I grabbed his hand and we walked out of the club hand in hand.

———————————————————
Now that I've done every member I need suggestions on who to do next. Also, if you have an idea for an imagine comment it down below. Thanks for reading, xoxo