Cam x reader

Wow just realized this was mostly just a fanfic about Toby doing girl things with her girl best friend whoops

I was going to write a request but I seen this picture of Cam and was inspired. Also this is way to long(I'm writing this when this has 700 words) so I'm sorry in advance cause I'm sure no one wanted it to be this long)

  Also this is way to long(I'm writing this when this has 700 words) so I'm sorry in advance cause I'm sure no one wanted it to be this long)

———————————————————————————
    It was my idea to go to the music festival but it was Toby's to pick the outfit I was going to wear.
Toby has went out to the store three hours ago and still hadn't returned to the misfits house. I was about to call her when I heard a knock on my bedroom door.
I practically leaped off my bed and open the door to revel Toby holding a few bags, "I'm back." She said in a sing song voice.
"Took you long enough!" I said, ushering her in before closing the door, "So, what did you get?"
"Well first of all I told Ryan about you going to the festive and now the rest of us are going with you." She said, sitting the bags down on my bed before sweeping her bangs out of her eyes.
"Okay that's not surprising." I said, sticking my hand into the back.
"Don't kill me when you see the outfit." Toby said, a smile spreading across her face.
"What the hell did you do Toby?" I asked, once I had pulled the outfit out the bag I immediately knew.
"What the hell is this Toby?" I yelled, holding up a black lace crop top.
"You have seen the shorts yet." She said, fishing threw one of the other bags before pulling out a pair of the shortest shorts I had ever seen along with some fishnet stockings.
"You're playing games right now." I said, looking blankly into her eyes, "You have to be."
"Nope." She said, a gleam in her eyes as she sat my clothes down. I watched as she dug through the other bags and pulled out a lace black shirt that looked like my crop top, a pair of extremely ripped jeans, and some more fishnet stockings.
"What's that?" I asked, already knowing that none of the items she was holding were my size.
"If you wear your outfit I'll wear mine." She said causing me to go speechless.
I knew how Toby had wanted to dress more feminine and I also knew how this festive was a great time for her to experiment with her clothing tastes. However, did I really want to go out half naked just to make Toby happy and to help her overcome her insecurities?
"So?" Toby asked pulling me out of my thoughts, "Are you going to wear it or not?"
"I guess." I said, snatching my clothes off the bed, "I'll go change into it."
I made a few steps toward the bathroom before I turned around, "you better change too. I'm not walking out of this bathroom unless I see you've changed sis."
A smile spread across her face as she nodded, "Don't worry."
I smiled at her before walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind me.
       A few minutes later I peaked my head out the door to see that Toby was already standing in the middle of the room with her outfit on, "Come on. I'm dieing to see you."
      "You have to promise you won't make fun of me." I said nervously shifting from one foot to the other, "I look like a whole whale in this outfit."
       "If you put yourself down one more time imma get you." Toby said, placing her hands on her hips, "And besides I know someone who will love what you wear no matter what."
       My cheeks turned a bright red as I almost choked on the air, "Shush it."
       We stood there in silence for a minute, me hiding behind my bathroom door and Toby standing with her hands still on her hips, "If you don't show me what you look like I'm gonna go get cam to come and open the door."    
       And with that I threw the door open with such force that it hit the wall with a soft thud.