🖤how you sleep🖤

🖤Fitz🖤
Cam loves to hold you in his arms which you don't mind because you love to be in his embrace. You lay on top of him with your head on his chest and his arms wrapped around you.

🖤Mason🖤
Mason loves to be held by you so you usually sleep with him in your arms. His head is pressed against your chest and his arms are usually wrapped around your waist.

🖤Matt🖤
Matt loves to hold hands with you during the day so he obviously likes holding hands with you at night. You two always are either holding hands or your fingers are touching.

🖤swagger🖤
Eric is insecure and always thinks that he's not good enough for you, which you tell him is wrong all the time. So, when you two sleep you face each other. You two always tangle your legs together and wrap your arms around his neck and he wraps his around your waist.

🖤Jay🖤
Jay loves to be touching you during the night but he also gets really hot because of it. So, to solve this problem you two sleep facing away from each other and your butts touching. Kinda weird but it solves all the problems.

🖤Toby🖤
When you and Toby go to bed you two always talk before finally going to sleep. You both lay in bed facing each other as she traces shapes on your arm. So, you usually fall asleep facing each other with her hand on your arm.