Eric x reader

-I'm thinking about doing a Q+A so if anyone has any questions about me that aren't like to deep ask away-

   When my best friend Jay invited me to go to a convention with him and his friends I jumped at the idea. He had told me that I could cosplay if I wanted and that he was probably going to cosplay as a Fortnite skin. So, I had decided that I was going to cosplay as a Fortnite skin also because friend goals.
   That was about three weeks ago and now I was sitting on my couch lacing up my boots. I put my jacket on before slipping my gloves onto my hands.
    I looked down at my phone and noticed that Jay had texted me saying that him and his friends were outside.
    I quickly picked up my phone and stuffed it into my skirt pocket before checking my outfit in the mirror.
    I pulled my socks up to my knees and walked to the door.
    When I opened it, I was meet with six boys looking back at me, "Hey!"
    "(Name) you look so good!" Jay said as he immediately pulled me into a hug.
      When we pulled away I noticed that he was dressed up as a Skull Trooper and his mask was tucked into his pocket, "You look just like the skin damn."
       "Says the one who is Rox." He said causing me to laugh.
        Someone coughed causing Jay and I took look away from each other, "(name) these are my roommates Cam, Mason, Matt, Eric, and Toby."
       All the boys were dressed in normal clothes except Mason and Eric.
     Eric had a helmet on his head and Mason was dressed up as a default skin.
     "You look good Mason." I said, motioning toward the boys outfit, "Us three should take a picture before we leave."
       Mason and Jay agreed as I pulled my phone out of my pocket.
      Eric volunteered to take the picture so I handed him my phone.
       "You and Jay aren't dating are you?" He said with a hint of jealously in his voice as he looked down at my phone wallpaper. It was a picture of Jay and I laughing as the sunsets behind us.
      "No." Jay and I both said at the same time, "We're friends."
      Eric made a noise before holding my phone up.
      Mason stood on one side of me and Jay on the other. We each made a pose, I made a peace sign, Jay crossed his arms over his chest, and Mason acted like he was doing the 'take the L' emote.
When Eric was done he handed the phone to see, "They look good. Thanks Eric." I said smiling at him.
"Let's go before we're late." Cam said, running his fingers through his hair.
"Why you got a hot date?" Mason said as he ran up to Cam and slapped him on his butt.
I laughed at the two as Can tried to get Mason who was now sprinting away from the tall man.
Once Mason and Cam got it together we decided that we would walk to the convention since it was only a few blocks away from my house.
Cam and Mason were leading the way, Mason was yelling cuss words which seemed normal for him, Toby and Matt were behind them, and Eric, Jay, and I were all trying to fit on the sidewalk together.
"You know that Fortnite's for gay babies right?" Eric said tilting his head toward me.
I scoffed at his reply and reached up to flick his helmet, "Says the one wearing that in public."
"I'm a mysterious man what can I say." He said, shrugging his shoulders.
Before I could ask him what that even was supposed to mean we had arrived at the convention.
      "If you guys want we can spilt up and just meet back at the entrance in about three hours." Toby said as he glanced around at all the people.
     "Okay." Everyone said and we all went our separate ways.
      Jay and I were going to the Fortnite section when Eric jogged up beside us, "Can I join lovebirds?"
     "First we are not dating." I said throwing a glare over at the man, "And second you said that Fortnite was and I quote 'for gay babies'."
     "Maybe I'm a gay baby." Eric said in a matter of fact tone.
      I couldn't help that smile that spread across my face, "Fine you can come."
      "Cool." Eric said before quickly adding, "Can we go to the bathroom first I need a break from my helmet?"
     I looked over at Jay who nodded, "Yea let's go."
      We pushed through the crowds of people until we finally reached the bathroom.
      "I'll sit out here and wait so don't be long." I said and the boys nodded before disappearing into the bathroom.
      I sat down on a bench and pulled out my phone. I was minding my business just scrolling through my phone when a guy came up to me.
     "You're hot." He said causing me to jump.
      "Excuse me?" I asked, tucking my phone under my skirt, "Do I know you?"
       "No but I did see you walking around with mcCreamy and swaggersouls." He said as he stepped closer to me.
        "Yea, Jay's my friend." I said, leaning back against the wall trying to get distance from this guy.
      "Well then you must know what Swags face looks like." He said and proceeded to pull my phone out from under my skirt.
      "Hey give that back!" I said reaching out to get it.
      The man laughed and held the phone away from me and started to look through my pictures.
       I got up and tried to get my phone away but it was no use, he was taller then me.
        "I really don't want any trouble. I just want my phone back." I said and before I knew what happened I was throw back down on the seat.
       Blood was pouring from my nose and I was pretty sure my lip was also busted.
       I screamed out and kicked at the man, "Jay!"
      A few seconds later, Jay and Eric busted out of the bathroom.
      "What happened?" Jay asked rushing over to me.
      I pointed at the man who still had my phone, he hadn't noticed that Jay and Eric had walked up.
     Eric immediately grabbed my phone out of the guys hand and slipped it into his pocket, "Why the Hell did you take her phone?" He asked his voice rising with every word.
      "Dude you're swaggersouls." The man said before turning to see Jay holding his hand against my nose, "You're mcCreamy!"
       "And you're a dick." Swagger said before punching the guy in the face.
     I sat there stunned trying to figure out what was happening, "look we got to go before security comes over here and see this idiot on the ground." Eric said as he wiped the guys blood on his pants.
      Jay held out his hand and I grabbed it as we quickly walked out of the convention.
      "You wanna take her home Eric? I'll go tell the boys where we're going and then I'll go back to your house." Jay said before smiling sadly, "I'll bring you back some ice cream."
      Eric agreed to help me home and soon after Jay had disappeared into the mass of people.
      We were almost halfway to my house before either of us spoke, "Well my outfits ruined." I said, looking down at my blood stained shirt and jacket.
      "I'm sorry." Eric said before adding, "Why did that guy hit you anyway?"
      I looked over at him before sighing, "He seen me walking with you and Jay and he thought that I knew what your face looked like."
      "Really?" Eric asked, anger taking over his once soft tone.
       "Yeah. He punched me because I was trying to get my phone back." I said.
       I wiped some blood off my face before looking down at my bloody hand.
      "People are so stupid!" Eric yelled causing me to flinch, "They will do anything to see my face and no one understands that I want to keep it private."
      "You know that's why I don't play with Jay much anymore." I said, walking up the steps that lead to my apartment, "I don't want people to judge me or my skills because I'm playing with him."
       Eric sighed as we walked into my house.
     I turned away from him as I took my shoes and jacket off, "You wanna help me clean my face?"
       I turned back around as I spoke and Eric was standing there with his helmet off. Saying he was beautiful was an understatement.
       "Yea." He said, running his fingers through his brown hair, "That helmet smothers me."
     He threw his helmet on my couch as I stared at him, "Where's your bathroom?"
      "Sorry!" I said before motioning for him to follow me.
      We walked through the hallway before reaching my tiny bathroom that was definitely not made for two people to stand in.
     "I'll sit on the sink." I said and Eric nodded before casually picking me up and placing me on the counter.
     "Jesus." I breathe out trying my hardest not to blush but I could feel my cheeks burning.
      "My washcloths are underneath the counter." I said as I pulled my hair back into a ponytail.
       He nodded and got a washcloth out and got it wet.
     He placed one hand on my cheek to hold my head in place before he started to clean my nose off.
    I winched in pain before cussing lightly, "I'm sorry that it hurts (name) I'm trying to be gentle."
     I balled my fists up in my lap as he cleaned my lip.
      I sneak a peak at him while he was cleaning my lip. His eyes was glittering in my dim bathroom light as he concentrated on my lips. His hair fell into his eyes and his mouth was open slightly.
      God I just wanted to lean in and kiss him.
       "Do it." Swagger said as he sat the washcloth down on the counter.
        "What?" I asked, jumping slightly.
         "Do what you just said." He said, a smirk spread across his face.
         My cheeks were on fire as I realized that I had just said that I wanted to kiss him out loud.
       "I did not mean to say that!" I said, trying my hardest to duck out from under his arms.
       Instead of moving away he placed his hands on the counter beside my thighs, boxing me in.
     "If you wanna do it you better do it before-" I cut him off by placing my lips against his.
      I wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled him closer until his chest was flush against mine.
     His hands gripped my thighs as his tongue traced my lips for entrance.
      I opened my mouth and we started making out. Before I knew what was happening he was already kissing down my neck. I placed my hands in his hair and started to gently pull as his kisses got rougher.
      "I'm here!" I heard Jay say causing me to push Eric off of me.
       "Fix your hair." I mouthed to Eric before saying, "We're in the bathroom!"
       Eric and I were out of breathe when Jay walked in the bathroom holding up a gallon of ice cream. 
      "The boys are on their way. Toby said that he would drive you to the hospital to get everything checked out." Jay said before looking between me and Eric.
       "What?" I asked hoping that he didn't realize what we had just been doing.
        "Nothing I'm just glad your making friends with my friends." He said before patting my leg and walking out of the bathroom.
       "Oh my god that was amazing." Eric said, tracing one of the hickeys that we're already forming on my neck.
        "You'll have to take me out first if you want anymore." I said before leaning in and pressing a kiss to his forehead, "Now are you going to the hospital with me?"
       "Hell yea." He said before pulling my phone out of his pocket, "Well only if I can put my number in here."
       I laughed lightly before nodding.
       He handed me my phone back and helped me off of the counter.
        "Come on let's go eat some ice cream." I said smiling back at him before pulling him down the hall toward my kitchen.

———————————————————
This was over 2000 words omg.