Jay x reader

-just a heads up this is kinda trash-

   When Mason had suggested that everyone go out drinking and dancing  everyone practically jumped at the idea.
    About thirty minutes later we all stood at the door waiting for the Uber to come pick us up.
    I leaned against Jay's chest and he placed a hand on my hip, something he always did when we were close in public.
    Jay and I had been dating for about two months now and even though we hadn't been friends long before then we were still closer then most couples. We would both do anything for each other and more importantly he would do anything for me when I was drunk, the main reason why he was going out with us tonight.
    "You look cute (name)." Jay said smiling as he looked me up and down, his eyes glistening.
     I blushed a bright red and gave him a kiss on his cheek.
     I was wearing a misfits black T-shirt with a pair of blue jean shorts and some tennis shoes that I may or may not had stole from Toby. I had minimal makeup on and my hair was up in a high ponytail.
    "The Uber's here." Ryan said and soon after we were at the bar with drinks sitting in front of us.
      I took a few shots with Mason and Matt before I turned to Jay, who had only took one shot, "Wanna dance?"
       Jay smiled and nodded before dragging me to the dance floor.
       I turned around so my back was pressed against his chest and he placed his hands on my hips, guiding them as I swayed against him.
      We danced for what felt like hours but what was really only thirty minutes.
     The longer we danced the more intoxicating the feeling of Jay's hands were against my hips.
     He pulled my shirt up a little and started to draw circles on my hip bones causing me to shudder.
    "Jay.." I breathed out laying my head back against his shoulder.
      He only hummed in response before kissing my neck. He kissed up and down my neck but before we could go any further someone cane up to us, "Come on guys we're going to anther club!" Cam yelled over the music.
       Jay sighed and pulled away from me causing me to whimper from the loss of contact.
      Jays hand moved to the small of my back as we walked out of the bar.
      I was a little shaky from the shots but I definitely wasn't wasted.
      "How many drinks do you think Mason has had?" Jay asked as we got closer to the next club.
      Mason was over the moon, laughing at literally everything and playfully fighting with Cam and Ryan.
       "I don't know but I need to catch up with him." I said, smirking over at Jay, who gave me a disappointed look.
      Everyone knew that once Mason started drinking I always wanted to catch up with him for some reason. It was a bad habit we both had but no one really every stopped us.
      When we got in the club, I pulled Jay over to the bar and immediately ordered both of us drinks.
      I started taking the shots and drinking my cocktail and soon enough I was wasted and really had no idea how many drinks I had drunk.
     I giggled loudly as Jay tried to move my shots away from me, "(name) I think that's enough."
     My laughs turned into sobs as I tired to get my shots back, "Jay!" I whined, sticking my bottom lip out.
     When that didn't work I leaned forward and placed a rough kiss on his neck, distracting Jay from my drinks.
     He moaned out as I traced my tongue over where I had just kissed him. Before I kissed him again I grabbed a beer and stumbled off the barstool.
     Jay let out noise that was drowned by the loud music. I took a swig of the drink before flipping Jay off and laughing loudly.
     "You're wasted!" Jay yelled after me as I stumbled my way over to Cam  and Eric.
I laughed loudly when I tripped and feel into Cam's chests. Cam, who obviously had no idea what was happening since he was high, pulled me closer to him.
I started grinding against him just like I had Jay, not really noticing what I was doing.
"That's not a good idea." Eric said, trying to get me and Cam apart but his grip on me was tight.
"You're just jealous Swags." I sung at him before looking up at Cam, "Isn't he?"
Before he could answer I was tore from his embrace and pulled into someone else's chest.
Jay's eyes bore into mine as he pulled me into a kiss. I kissed him back roughly and placed my hands on his chest.
"Let's leave here." Jay yelled grabbing my hand before pulling me over to where Ryan and Toby sat.
Jay said something to them before pulling me out of the bar. He guided me to a near by car and we got in.
I laid my head back against his chest as he traced circles on my hips again cause me to laugh, "You're wild."
"You love me though." I slurred out trying to look sexy but instead I'm sure I looked like a mess.
When we arrived home, Jay helped me out of the car and pulled me inside the house.
We went to my room and he sat me down on the bed. My eyes followed him as he grabbed one of his shirts off my dresser before disappearing into the bathroom.
He came back out with a washcloth. He started to take the little makeup I had on off before he kissed my cheek.
I leaned into his touch as I giggled.
Jay smiled as he pulled away and proceeded to take my shirt, shoes, and shorts off. I held my arms up as he put his oversized shirt on me.
He pulled my blankets back before motioning for me to get under them.
I snuggled into the warm blanket as I watch him take his shoes, shirt, and pants off leaving him in his underwear.
He got into bed beside me and pulled me into his chest.
I snuggled into his warm chest as he wrapped his arm around my body.
I drifted off to sleep soon after, to out of it to hear Jay say that he loved me.