THE END

I've been debating on ending this book for awhile for multiple reasons and I think today is the day that I officially end this book. For starters I love every who has took their time to read my writing that isn't even that good to begin with. Secondly, I just can't get into the misfits anymore. When I was watching them I was in a really good place and I could take their jokes and all they. Now that I'm in college I'm an emotional person and I can't really handle stuff like that anymore. That leads me to the other reason I'm stopping this book: college. I fricken love college and have downtime to write(shockingly) but when I sit down to write misfits I don't feel like it's the best I can do and I honestly don't like half the stuff I write about them(other then like 1 imagine I've done for them). 
On the other hand, I'm thinking and pouring out my creativity into a 5 seconds of summer imaging book(I know I'm late to the bandwagon here but ah). If anyone wants to read that it'll be up on my account soon.
Lastly, I just wanna thank everyone again who has supported and requested anything in my book! It means more to me then you'll ever know.

Thanks for reading my book!

Xoxo, jada🖤