Chapter I (Edited)

A/N: Hey I did it again. I honestly had writer's block for my other three stories so I decided to finally bring out one of my many waiting-to-be-written stories. Anyways...this is a high school/college AU. In my head I already know who the final couple will be, but hey I might write multiple endings? So yes the guys you're paired with this time are kinda scattered...we have Riku, Roxas, Isa, and Ienzo. Got it? Cool. Here we go.

-----

Throughout the neighborhood people peaked out of their curtains, opened their windows, or even walked outside as the moving truck went by. It passed house after house before it slowed down. Onlookers that already lived in the neighborhood were eager to find out who the new family was. People started murmuring to their friends and family in excitement.

The truck slowly turned into the house that had a newly placed "sold" sign on. It went up the driveway and parked just before the garage. Out came the father and the mother. The two went to the back of the truck and rolled up the back. Out popped a teenager and a small child. The teen and child stretched as they looked around the neighborhood to see a bunch of strangers staring at their house.

"Uh...mom, dad?" The teen asked. The two parents were already unloading boxes and bringing them into the garage.

"What is it, honey?" The mom replied. Mrs. [L/N] carried a box that was labeled "KITCHEN" into the garage before coming back to the truck to grab a similar one.

"So, um...all of our neighbors are staring at us..." [Y/N] clearly stated. Mrs. [L/N] turned and waved to the onlookers. A few waved back.

You watched as your mother took in more boxes. You approached your dad, hoping to get through to him. "Dad, isn't that creepy?" You gestured to the onlookers.

Your dad turned and looked before going back to the truck. He picked up a box labeled "[Y/N]'S SHIT" and placed it in your arms. He raised an eyebrow at the writing. "Your...shit?" He questioned. You giggled and nodded. Mr. [L/N] gave your arm a pat before sending you off. "Hey, maybe they'll help if we ask?" Your dad joked. He was finally addressing the onlookers. You snorted as you placed your box into the garage.

You then realized that your little brother was busy trying to get the dog out of the truck.

"Doggy! Come on! Let's go!" He kept saying. You rolled your eyes and went over to help him.

"Titan! Come here boy!" You heard a few gasps and murmurs from your neighbors. You smiled, knowing that their next reaction would be gold. As quickly as you had smiled a small bundle of brown fur hopped out of the truck and into your arms. Titan, the friendly chihuahua, started to try and lick your face. You laughed before handing him over to your brother. "Take him to the next backyard to play." You suggested. Timmy nodded as he carried the dog into the house.

You turned to see your neighbors giggling at how your tiny dog had such a threatening name. You turned to the truck and picked up another box labeled "TIMMY'S SHTUFF." Your mom had stopped you before you could write "shit" on his box too. You took it inside where your mom started directing you to take boxes into certain rooms in the house.

-----

"Riku, sweetie." His mom called to her son as he watched tv. He looked up as his mother gestured for him to come into the kitchen. He shut off the tv and walked over to his mom with a smile.

"What is it, mom?" He asked. His mom then pulled a pan out of the refrigerator and handed it to her son. "What's this?" He questioned.

"The neighbors are here! Can you help me send it over to them?" She asked. Riku nodded as his mom walked over to the front door and opened it. He walked out of the house as his mom closed the door. Riku looked over to see the new family unloading boxes into their house.