Chapter II (Edited)

A/N: Hello, if you are new to me and my writing then here is a PSA: I have similar stories if you click on my username. Everything is KH related and usually harem-like. Anyways, I'm really enjoying writing for this so far. I impressed myself with that first chapter. Well...let us continue the cliche.

-----

Birds tweeted outside as the sun began to rise. You laid in bed snoring away as you ended up in the weirdest position last night. A leg was half wrapped in your blanket and an arm hanging over the side of the bed. Your head was stuck in a weird angle in a cheap attempt to keep away from your dog's butt when he finally decided to hop into your bed last night.

Wait...the sound of birds? Didn't you shut your window last night? You carefully creeped open an eye then made your slow way over to the window. The curtain was up and it was left wide open. You wondered if this was your mother's doing. You shrugged and went to close the window when something flew in unexpectedly.

"Shit!" You screamed as a seagull flew into your room. Your dog abruptly woke up and began to bark at said bird as you grabbed the closest thing to your right to defend yourself. You grabbed an empty cardboard box, the one your dog fell asleep in last night, and started to swing it around as you screamed and Titan barked.

"Honey, what's going o-" Your mom came into your room to see the catastrophe unfolding. She gasped and closed the door behind her before grabbing another empty box from the floor and helping you to get the bird to fly outside.

By now Riku, the boy next door, was very much awake. He rubbed his eyes groggily as he sat up in bed and looked out of his window. He saw you and your mom flinging cardboard boxes at a seagull in your room while your dog barked. He rubbed his eyes once to make sure he wasn't imagining things before he let out a chuckle. "Wish I could help."

After a while, the seagull had finally gotten the point and had left your room. You threw the cardboard box to the floor and sat on your bed. Titan felt proud of his barking, figuring that it worked, and sat down next to you proudly. He was expecting pets and belly rubs nonetheless for his efforts. You sighed and pet his soft little head.

"Uh...good morning." Your mom said. Using your other hand to rub your temples you let out a groan.

"Yeah...morning." You said. Your mother put the cardboard box down before deciding to collect the rest and walked out of your room without saying another word. You continued to pet your dog as it progressed into belly rubs. He was very happy this morning. You were just about traumatized for the rest of your life.

Clack.

You looked up and around when you heard the noise, not very sure where it was coming from.

Clack. Clack.

Looking over to your now closed window you saw a small pebble hit it. You raised an eyebrow and walked over to it, much to Titan's dismay. You reopened the window slowly to be careful not to make a round two with the seagulls.

"That was rough." You heard. Looking up, you found Riku leaning against his window frame. He played with a few pebbles in his hand before looking towards you.

"You...saw that?" You questioned. He nodded his head. You replied with a small groan.

"[Y/N]." Riku said. "My mom told me I should show you around a bit. Are you free?" He asked. You shrugged your shoulders.

"Well I just got here and I don't know anyone." You tapped a finger on your windowsill. "So I have plenty of time." Riku nodded before dropping the pebbles out of his window.