Chapter III (Edited)

A/N: Hello I am back from my vacation. I finally feel rested and ready to write again. So here's probably the longest chapter I've ever written for anything.

---

"Hey, mom?" You asked as you ate your cereal. The kitchen was mainly quiet. You came down for breakfast pretty late. You brother was already watching tv and your dog had went to go take a nap somewhere in the house. Your dad started his new job today, so that took away from morning dad jokes.

"Yes, sweetie?" Your mother answered. She seemed to be having trouble finding something in the kitchen cabinets. She had a notepad in her hand and a pen on the counter. Maybe she was making a list.

"Aren't I supposed to be in...I don't know, school or something?" You asked. Your mother sighed and put what she was doing down. She looked at you with a disappointed look on her face.

"You start Monday. There's no need for the sass." She scoffed before picking her things back up and continuing her task.

"Sorry, I was just wondering." You said as you stared at your cereal. You began to slurp up the milk when the doorbell rang. You heard Timmy get up from the tv to open the door.

"Mom! It's a stranger!" He shouted from the front door. You began to rub your temples.

"Of course it's a stranger, we're new here!" You shouted back. Your mother sighed and put her things down again to check the front door. She sent Timmy back to his tv as she spoke to the said "stranger." To your surprise, she called you to the door.

"[Y/N], it's for you." She shouted. You raised an eyebrow. Confused, you picked up your cereal bowl and put it in the sink before walking towards the front door.

"How? I don't even know anyone..." You muttered. Your mother smiled while she held the door almost shut. When you appeared she straightened out your hair then turned back to the door. She opened it then disappeared back into the kitchen. "Uh, hi?" You asked as the outside sun blinded you. You slightly rubbed your eyes as you looked up the man.

"Huh?" He said. When your vision had cleared you too felt something familiar about the man.

"No way..." You said. You then held up a finger to him. "Hold on, I got this." You brought the finger to your lips and began to tap on them. "Huh...red haired guy...L-...almost got it, I swear." You thought out loud. The man then snapped his fingers in an 'ah-ha' like manner.

"[Y/N]!" He exclaimed.

"Well duh, my mom just called me." You studied his features for another quick moment. "Lea." You smirked. The man smiled brighter than the sun outside before tasseling your hair.

"It is you! What are you doing here?" He asked. You chuckled before pushing his hand away.

"Uh, I live here now. Also, I'm not a kid anymore." You then paused for a minute before continuing. "Then again I was like this tall the last time I saw you so..." You held your hand down to your waist for emphasis.

Out of nowhere, Titan decided that he wanted to be apart of the conversation. He began to bark close behind you, startling you and Lea.

"When did you get there, boy?" You said as you picked him up. Lea watched as Titan began to growl at him. "Hey, stop that!" You scolded. Titan loosened up in your arms before jumping out of your grip and trotting over to your brother in the living room.

"Cute dog." Lea said to get your attention back. You began to nervously laugh. Lea had grown a lot. In fact, he looked like he should be on the cover of a teen magazine as a heartthrob. You mentally slapped your cheeks to get the thought out of your mind.