Saihara~Chan - Shuichi x Kokichi

Hey everyone! I hope that you are all having an amazing day, I'm trying to beat my record of three fanfictions in a day! I hope that you enjoy it!

  The first time Kokichi called Shuichi 'Saihara~Chan';

  It was a day after Kaede's execution. Kokichi saw that Shuichi was sulking all the time, so Kokichi decided to try and play around with the detective. The Ultimate Supreme Leader stole Shuichi's emo hat and was now running around the halls with Shuichi running after him.

  "Kokichi!" Shuichi shouted after the panta-loving boy, finally catching up to him.

  Before Kokichi could dodge, Shuichi grabbed Kokichi by his wrist and held him in place.

  "Nihehe!" Kokichi giggled, turning to look at Shuichi.

  Kokichi immediately saw Shuichi's eyes, a gambogeish grey, with thick, feminine eyelashes. They almost looked unnatural. Kokichi found himself staring at Shuichi, which was making the detective very uncomfortable.

  Shuichi's hat, which was on top Kokichi's head, suddenly fell over his eyes. He looked like Shuichi at that moment, making the navy haired detective laugh. The taller pulled the hat off of Kokichi's head with his free hand. Shuichi pushed back the brim of his hat to cover his eyes.

  "Awe, you caught me Saihara~Chan!" Kokichi giggled, pulling his arm away.

  Shuichi was about to say something when Kaito called him over.

  "See you later, Kokichi." Shuichi smiled, walking away toward the astronaut.

  The second time Kokichi called Shuichi 'Saihara~Chan';

  Kokichi and Shuichi where walking back to the dorms after Kirumi's execution. The purple haired liar felt numb and was letting his mask slip, allowing the detective to see through his lies. Shuichi knew that Kokichi was struggling with his mom's death.

  The navy haired boy draped his arms over Kokichi's shoulders, making the smaller male jump in surprise. Kokichi wound his fingers through Shuichi's, smiling in an attempt to pull his mask back on.

  "Are you trying to take me captive, Detective?" Kokichi teased, unable to see Shuichi's faint blush.

  Kokichi pulled Shuichi's arms up and ducked under them, spinning around to see the detective's face. Kokichi crossed Shuichi's wrists over themselves, surprised when he saw Shuichi blush more.

  "But, that was a lie! I'm the one who caught you, Saihara~Chan!" Kokichi giggled with a wide smile.

  Shuichi looked away from the liar, trying to hide his embarrassment. Kokichi laughed again and released the detective. Kokichi left Shuichi alone in the main dorm area, the taller staring after him.

  The third time Kokichi called Shuichi 'Saihara~Chan';

  Kokichi silently cursed himself as Shuichi opened the door to see the liar face down on the floor with blood running from his head. Tenko had just been murdered and the group only had a few hours left to investigate the crime scenes of both Tenko and Angie.

  Shuichi walked over to Kokichi's side, "Are you okay, Kokichi?"

  "Oh yeah, I just fell through the floorboards and I'm totally not bleeding." Kokichi said sarcastically.

  Shuichi rolled his eyes, lifting Kokichi off the floor bridal style. Kokichi wrapped his arms around Shuichi's neck in surprise, not expecting to be picked up. Kokichi's head grew heavy from the loss of blood. The smaller rested his head against Shuichi's chest, making the detective blush noticeably.