Lover's Quarrel - Kokichi x Miu

As promised, here's the first Irouma fanfiction! Two more will be posted shortly, I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~

Kokichi glared at his roommate. Why was a girl even sharing a dorm with him, weren't they really strict on those types of things? Maybe they knew he'd hate her enough to not do anything with her. His roommate in question was Miu Iruma herself.

The large chested, foul mouthed girl was always being sexual or making some perverted joke. Kokichi felt disgusted as she snickered at her phone, probably posting pictures of herself. Rolling his amethyst eyes, the supreme leader turned his attention back to the texts he was receiving from his online girlfriend.

It wasn't abnormal for online friends to date, it wasn't even considered cheating if you got with someone in real life. However, Kokichi couldn't find a reason to date anyone else. He really liked the girl he had met online, GoldenBrains. However, they could never meet seeing as they lived too far apart, but then she announced she was going to the same school he was.

Hope's Peak Academy.

"What's up?" He typed in their private chat, seeing the three dots appear almost instantly.

"I'm currently trying to ignore my roommate. He's constantly messing around and calling me names" The reply came after a few moments.

"Lol, sucks to be you" Kokichi felt himself smile.

"You're not sympathetic are you?"

"Nishishi, nope!"

"How's your roomie? Any better? You better not fuck"

"Eww no! They act like such a slut!" Kokichi grimace, glancing at Miu from the corner of his eye. The cow was lying face up on the buck with her phone held in front of her.

"She acts like a porn star"

"I wanna meet this girl!" She sent a silly face.

"Golden, I'm serious!"

"So am I. Anyways, I gtg" They went offline.

"Later, my beloved~" Kokichi turned his phone off, noticing that Miu was leaving the room.

"Where are you going?" Kokichi growled down at her, seeing as he was on the top buck.

"Were you ogling me, is that what you wanted to stay?" Miu teased, making a questionable position.

"Why would I look at an ugly piece of shit like you?" Kokichi snapped, rolling his eyes at her.

Miu cowered, quickly walking out of the room like a dog with its tail between its legs. Kokichi snorted, why did she have to be such a bitch? His phone buzzed a few moments later.

"Can we meet up?" The little leader stared at the screen in shock. They had talked about meeting up but would she really want to be friends with someone like him?

"Sure!" How did that saying go; fake it til you make it? Yeah, he'd do what he did best. Lie about his insecurities.

"Great! Ummm, can we meet at the coffee shop. The one that's always empty?" The reply came, it seemed way too submissive, even through text he could tell.

"I'll see you there~ Try not to die of anticipation" Kokichi typed the reply and exited the room, excitement bubbling in his stomach. When Kokichi entered the cafe, he found only one other person in the building apart from the employees.

Miu Iruma, his roommate.

Kokichi tilted his head at her. Surely not... Miu walked out of the cafe, giving him a look that told him to follow her. They walked into the park next door, Miu instantly saying what was on his mind since he saw her.

"Are you here to meet with GoldenBrains?" She asked.

"Yeah, and you're here to meet with me?" Kokichi forced his voice to sound nonchalant, but failed as he began giggling.

"What?"

"Isn't it funny? We hate each other yet we're dating online." The liar continued to giggle until Miu allowed herself to snicker.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Wanna start over? I'm Kokichi Ouma the Ultimate Supreme Leader~!" He extended his hand to her.

She smiled as she took his hand, "Miu Iruma, Ultimate Inventor!"

~~~~~~~~

  That looks terrible. I tried, I promise! There's two more coming and hopefully they'll be better than this. I hope you enjoyed, bye~onara!