Jacket - Shuichi x Kokichi

This was requested by TheDeadDarkness! I hope I did you justice, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~

Shuichi walked into his dorm to find a little liar sitting on his bed, his striped jacket wrapped around his shoulders. Shuichi couldn't help but smile at the purple haired liar. Most days, Kokichi appeared in his dorm after breakfast before Shuichi got there. Kokichi normally had his hat on his head, having his jacket today was a surprise.

This was probably because Shuichi had forgotten to grab it when he left for breakfast. The liar held his arms out to him, inviting him for a hug. Shuichi smiled and sat on the bed, leaning against the smaller. This gesture made Kokichi blush, the taller never showed obvious affection towards the leader.

After the initial shock, Kokichi wrapped his arms around the detective, nuzzling in the crook of his neck. Shuichi turned and pressed the liar to the bed, his jacket sprawled out from under him. Shuichi smiled down at the shorter, placing a soft kiss to the other's neck.

"I love you~" Shuichi smiled, laying down next to him.

"I love you too~" Kokichi purred, becoming the little spoon as they cuddled.

~~~~~~~~

I know it was short but I hope you enjoyed it! If the person who requested this isn't happy with it please tell me and I'll do either a part 2 or re-write it! Bye~onara!