{Special!} Scars - Part 2

This is a bit early, but I wanted to do something special for the 9.2k+ reads! I hope you enjoy this extra long fanfiction that I had a lot of fun writing!

~~~~~~~~

 It had been a few days since Kokichi had walked in on Shuichi cutting his wrists. Now the little liar almost never left the detective's side. To some, Kokichi's behavior might be considered clingy, but it was nice for Shuichi. Apart from a few classes they didn't have together, Kokichi and Shuichi were together all the time which lead some of their classmates to assume they were dating.

  After school, the pair meet up at their normal spot. Shuichi's heart started to pick up speed as Kokichi ran over to him, sitting under a tree at the far side of the school stairs. Shuichi's rapid heartbeat had been gradually getting more and more frequent, however, the detective didn't bring it up.

  "Hey, Saihara~Chan~" Kokichi greeted, the nickname making Shuichi blush from embarrassment.

  "You don't have to call me that you know." Shuichi murmured, pulling his bat down to hide his eyes.

  Ever since Kokichi caught him cutting he found himself wearing it more and more.

  "Yeah, but it's cute! Just like you~" Kokichi flirted, enjoying the taller's embarrassment.

  "A-ah well, are you ready to go?" Shuichi asked, trying desperately to change the subject.

  "Aww, and here I was about to tease you some more," Kokichi giggled, "Let's go!"

  Shuichi smiled to himself as he walked with Kokichi to the cafe. The pair often came to this cafe after school for early dinners before parting ways. However, today Kokichi would be spending the weekend with Shuichi.

  "Shuichi~?" Kokichi whined, poking the detective's cheek, "Are you listening?"

  "Hmm? Ah, sorry." Shuichi apologized, pulling the rim of his hat down over his eyes.

  "Geez, I said; what do you want to do tonight?" Kokichi asked as they walked into the cafe.

  "Umm, I don't know... maybe watch a movie or play video games?" Shuichi offered as the pair sat down at their usual table, ordering their food.

  "We do that all the time, though." The purple haired leader pressed.

  Shuichi was saved from answering when their food came, to which Shuichi ate hardly any. This behavior had become normal, Shuichi would probably starve without Kokichi forcing him to.

  "You should eat more y'know." Kokichi smiled, taking a sip from his Panta bottle beside him.

  "I'm not hungry." Shuichi replied as he shook his head.

  "If you say so." Kokichi shrugged.

~~~~~~~~

  When pair got to Shuichi's house, Kokichi instantly ran up to his room. Shuichi knew that was going to happen, so he hid everything before he left for school that morning.

  "Shuichi?" Kokichi's head popped out from his bedroom, his eyes looked worried.

  "Y-yes, Kokichi?" The detective walked to his room as Kokichi disappeared back inside.

  "What's this?" His voice was soft, making Shuichi get a feeling that he hiding place wasn't good enough.

  When Shuichi walked into the room he saw Kokichi standing by his bedside drawer, the bottom self open. Shuichi knew what was inside but looked in anyway as Kokichi analyzed him with purple eyes.