I Don't Even Know Your Name: Yeah I Can't Stop Thinking 'Bout You

Junhui didn't know exactly when he stopped walking, or when he lost his friends. It was quite crowded in the streets today for almost everyone in town were out to celebrate Pride Month.

He knew it's likely impossible he'll see his friends again before the parade is over and he didn't have his phone on him but he couldn't care less. He just saw the most beautiful person ever, right there about 5 meters away from where he's currently standing. The stranger was sitting on an outdoor table of a cafe, laughing with some peers who were mostly dressed in drag.

TheyㅡJunhui decided to use 'they' since he wasn't sure of the person's pronoun and he didn't want to assumeㅡhad an absolutely breathtaking smile that caught Junhui off guard that he actually stopped walking for a moment to clutch his heart, afraid it might burst out from his chest.

Not only did they have a pretty smile, they also dressed up so classy. Junhui thought they looked like they came from a goddamn magazine cover. They wore slacks that hugged their legs nicely and showed off their ankles. They had a vest on that showed off their chest and an expensive-looking black coat above it. To top their whole outfit off, they had on a black hat that formed a pretty halo around their head.

Junhui didn't even care that his friends left without him, or that he's standing alone in a huge crowd in the middle of an unfamiliar street. He just stood there and stared at the beautiful stranger, thoughts like "should I approach them?" and "would they be weirded out if I do?" going through his mind.

But Junhui never got the chance to do so, for he was swept away by the crowd before he could even make his way to the stranger's table. And before he knew it, his opportunity was gone. He tried to go back to where he saw them sitting and even checked the inside of the cafe but the pretty stranger was nowhere to be found. Junhui was devastated, to say the least.

It would kill him everyday, the fact that their smile will forever be remembered by Junhui for it was probably already etched in his mind. The worst part was, they would never know what their beauty did to Junhui, and he would have to suffer alone everyday knowing he might never see them again.

And Junhui didn't even know their name.