15

This chapter is dedicated to Jen-1982. She knows and I know. And that's all you need to know. LOL

The past two years had been incredible. Jenna was so happy. She and Eric were blessed with two happy and healthy little scamps. Both boys and it seemed always into mischief. They were usually with their mom and dad, but this week was the culmination of a story line that the VP in charge of media had come up with and had the writer run with it.

When her and Eric's wedding photos were released to the general media, someone had coined the term "Beauty and The Beast." Jenna and Eric both knew that it was only a matter of time before the writers came to both of them with the idea. Jenna had been introduced to the audience by coming to the ring to help Daniel, who was "injured" by the Beast after a particularly brutal match. Both men had borne bruises and marks for days, even a couple of them for weeks. She had gotten down and crouched over Daniel protectively and held out her arm in a placating gesture for the Beast. He had stopped in his tracks and stared in awe at the "Beauty" before him. 

The storyline has progressed that her sweet and gentle nature only drew the Beast even closer to her, causing him to seek her out. He had even 'kidnapped" her and tried to keep her hidden away. The build up was fantastic, really. The ratings were through the roof and all of the executives and writers were patting themselves on the back. Jenna had wanted to roll her eyes at the last script meeting. Never mind that it would never have worked if she and Eric didn't have a vested interest in pulling it off. Their love for each other and their chemistry had made it work.

Tonight, well tonight was the resolution to all of this. The Beauty and The "Beast" were getting married in the ring. Jenna did roll her eyes when she thought about it. Standing next to her, Eric looked at the script in his hand and at their lines. He snorted. "This is garbage! Want to do it our way, Sweetpea?"

Jenna smiled up at her husband and snatched the papers out of his hand and tossing it over her shoulder, smiled and answered in one word. "Absolutely."

Just then, Eric's entrance music started up and the both heard the crowd go wild. "Just follow my lead. Ok?" Leaning down, he kissed his wife on her cheek and parted the curtain to go out.

Jenna walked over to Harvey, their sound guy and whispered something in his ear, to which he nodded in response. Smiling, Jenna straightened and grabbed one of the mikes that the sound crew kept handy for the superstars.

Jenna listened just behind the curtain as Eric talked about how mean of a man he was, how brutal. He paused and watching the monitor, Jenna saw him nod very lightly in her direction. Taking her cue, she entered the arena from behind the curtain. At the sight of her the crowd erupted again. Jenna made a quieten down motion with her hand as she stood there, her eyes on Eric in the ring.

"Then I met Beauty, and could no longer think like a Beast."

Jenna took a small step forward at Eric's words and the music began to play. Eric smiled when he heard it. It was the instrumental verson of the theme song for Beauty and The Beast.

"Suddenly, a Beauty appeared before the Beast. A beauty with the power to gentle the Beast. Tame him, you say? Not even Beauty can tame him, but create a gentle man, she did. Her love was vast and her heart large. This terrible Beast edged his way into her heart and took hold. " Jenna lowered her mic, indicating that Eric speak.

"My heart skipped a beat when I laid eyes on this gentle Beauty. I had to have her. So, I took her and tried to hide her! To keep her just for me. Strangers came, and they took the gentle Beauty out of my life. They made the Beast worse than before. But....She came back. On her own. Of her own free will. And in doing so, showed the Beast love and compassion."