Vol. 1: Black n' White (Chapt 1)

Chapter 1: The New Students》

Jin went to Alcadamia Academy, to study and train hard to protect others from danger but also to get revenge for her father.

She went to the classroom with her other classmates. Everybody in the classroom was talking to each other, and some of the boys seems like they're talking about Jin, but suddenly the professor came in.

"Goodmorning class, I am Professor Gemini, your Physical Education teacher. Today, we are going to start with introducing ourselves." Says Professor Gemini.

'Man, can't we just get to the lessons already?' Ishizu thought.

"Lets start with you." Says Professor Gemini, with a smirk face, pointing at Ishizu.

"Uhhh m-me??" Ishizu asked, looking very nervous.

"Yes, you." Professor Gemini answered.

"Uhmmm o-okay." Ishizu said as he stood up nervously. "Uhmm.. my name is Ishizu Graysun, I'm an Owlanker, I came from Chi City, my ability is to see what happened in the past and what could possibly happen in the future." He introduced himself infront of the class.

"Why did you move here? From Chi City to Galo City, why?" Professor Gemini asked.

"I was being distracted alot, by some bullies at my school before." Ishizu answered.

"Very well then, take your seat Mr. Graysun."

Ishizu sighed, and sat down.

"Who would like to go next?" Professor Gemini asked.

"I'd like to go for it, sir." Says Reggie.

"Go on then." Says Professor Gemini.

"My name is Reggie Alison, I'm a Redcooper, I came from Ember City, my ability is fire." Reggie said.

"Isn't your family one of the richest families in Ember City?" Professor Gemini asked.

"That's right!" Reggie said looking at the girls.

The girls reacted and screamed as if they fell in love with him already, except for Jin, so the Professor called for Jin.

"Me?" Jin asked.

"Yes" Professor Gemini answered.

"Okay" Jin said as she stood up.

"My name is Jin Ashington, I'm a Whitesun, I came from the City of Light, my ability is too summon swords of light, use the greatsword of light, and to calm anyone." Jin introduced.

"A.. whitesun? I never thought one is still alive." Professor was surprised to see the only living whitesun.

"Actually me and my mom escaped from the Nightfangs, so we moved here to Galo City." Jin said, looking down.

"Oh.. I see, it must've been hard for you, Ms. Ashington?" Professor Gemini asked.

"Yeah... it was." Jin said as she sat down.

"Is there any other transferee?" Professor Gemini asked.

Suddenly a student came in the classroom. Everybody was surprised to see this student.

"Are you also a transferee?" Professor Gemini asked.

"Yeah, I am." Says the student.

"Can you please introduce yourself infront of us?" Professor Gemini asked.

"I don't like to" says the student.

"It wouldn't hurt to just introduce yourself." Says the professor.

"I said, I don't want to." says the student.

"Just introduce yourself already, it wouldn't take too long to do that." says Professor Gemini, looking quite mad.

"Hmph, fine" the student said as she looked up to the students. "My name is Jade Dauntless, I'm a Nightfang, I ran away from the City of Darkness, my ability is to teleport, become a shadow, shadow illusions, I also use 2 Shadowclaw scythes." She introduced herself infront of the class.

Everybody was shocked, when they heard she was a Nightfang, they suddenly got scared and became cautious of her instead. Jin suddenly looked really angry at her.

"A-A Nightfang? Why did you run away?" Professor Gemini asked.

"When the Deathlord came to the City of Darkness, my father welcomed him, but suddenly he died, so I ran away with my weapons, fearing the Deathlord." Jade explained.

"I-I see.. wait.. aren't you the War chief's daughter??" Professor Gemini asked.

"Yes.. I am." says Jade.

Everybody was really shocked, so they suddenly took and prepared their weapons and ability powers.

"But though, I promise you.. I mean no harm.. not at all." Jade said.

"Hmmm, fine. Everyone put down your weapons."says Professor Gemini.

"Are you kidding us, sir!?? She might--" says a student.

"I said, put down your weapons!" Professor Gemini shouted.

Everybody put down their weapons and never said a thing, but Jin is really angry at Jade for what her people done to her people.

"Now, let's start the lesson for today, please take your seat Ms. Dauntless." Professor Gemini said.

Jade went to her seat, and sat down. While Professor Gemini starts discussing about the lesson, Jin kept on looking at Jade with an angry expression.

----------

To be continued..

Vol. 1: Black n' White
Chapter 2: Raging Light