Vol. 1: Black n' White (Chapt 8)

《Chapter 8: The Alisons' Secret》

Ishizu showed him, before Reggie went to Alcadamia Academy, his parents sent him to Alcadamia, because they knew that a nightfang is going to Alcadamia too. They were planning to kill that nightfang by asking the teachers, if they could talk to the nightfang, and lead her to a trap. That's where Ishizu stopped showing him what's gonna happen next.

"No no no no no, my parents would never kill Jade." Reggie said, looking worried.

"I showed you the truth about your parents, you better understand, they're going for her." Ishizu said as he walks away from Reggie.

"Please, I need your help, Ishizu!" Reggie begged Ishizu.

"You need my help? For what?" Ishizu asked as he stopped walking.

"We need to help Jade!" Reggie said.

"There's not much time, anyways." Ishizu said.

"What do you mean, there's not much time??" Reggie asked, as he walked towards Ishizu, looking serious.

"Jade is gonna get killed, today!" Ishizu said, as he looked directly at Reggie's eyes.

"This can't be." Reggie said, as he started running, looking for Jade.

'Like I said, there won't be much time.' Ishizu thought.

Reggie kept running and running, looking for Jade, but she only saw Jin.

"Jin! Do you know where Jade went?" Reggie asked.

"Uhmm she was called by Professor Gemini." Jin said.

"Oh crap, that's not good." Reggie said as he look worried, and stared running, going to Professor Gemini's office.

"Huh? What the heck is going on?" Jin asked, as she also ran with Reggie.

"Jade is gonna die, today." Reggie said.

"Wait.. WHAT!!??" Jin was surprised.

"We've got to get to Jade, before she dies." Reggie said.

When they were close to Professor Gemini's office, Jin suddenly came out of the office with Reggie's parent's.

"Jade!" Jin called.

"Mom! Dad! Please stop this thing you're doing!" Reggie shouted.

"What do you mean, son?" Mrs. Alison asked.

"Don't kill Jade, please!" Reggie said.

'Kill!??' Jade thought, as she was really surprised, so she took out her shadowclaw scythes, and stepped away from Reggie's parents.

"So you found out, huh?" Mr. Alison said.

"Yeah, thanks to the person I used to bully around, everyday." Reggie said.

"Well, that thank you isn't gonna lead you to anything, son." Mr. Alison said, as he opened a fire portal under Jade, going to his secret lab, so Jade fell.

"Jade!!" Jin and Reggie called.

"I can't believe you're friends with a nightfang, son." Mr. Alison said to Reggie.

"And you too, whitesun." Mr. Alison said, as he looked at Jin.

"You serve the light, why are you also friends with this nightfang?" Mrs. Alison asked, as she looked at Jin with a serious face.

"She may be a nightfang, but she didn't do anything, she's innocent!" Jin explained.

"That's just what she wants you to think." Mr. Alison said, as he took a step, towards Jin.

"A nightfang does not have a heart, they serve the dark! While you, whitesun, serve the light!" Mr. Alison said.

"But she's not what you think she is." Jin said.

"Look, her people, slaughtered your people, and whatever she ever told you, she's probably lying." Mr. Alison said.

Jin suddenly looked at the ground, thinking deeply for her decision.

"You know who's the liar around here? It's just you, mom and dad! You lied to me about the reason why you sent me to Alcadamia Academy. You told me that you were afraid of the nightfangs!" Reggie said, as Jin looked at him.

"Yeah.. Reggie's right! Jade never lies, only you do." Jin said to Mr. and Mrs. Alison.

"Very well then, in that case.." Mr. Alison said as he opened a fire portal under them, going to his lab.

"Sorry son, but you leave us no choice." Mr. Alison said, as they also jumped in to the fire portal.

----------

To be continued..

Vol. 1: Black n' White
Chapter 9: Lab Rat