Vol. 1: Black n' White (Chapt 10)

《Chapter 10: Off the Truck

(Jin's POV)

I was battling Reggie's mom there, she was really strong, as if it was really hard for me to handle.

I used my greatsword to try slash her, left and right, but she blocked twice using the dragon sword, so I tried to attack the front, but she blocked.

This time, I tried to use my ability called "Multiple swords", I used it, tried to hit her or striked her with it, but she did a backflip 5x until the swords disappeared, I was surprised.

Then I decided to use my ability called "Rapid sword speed", an ability to speeden up my swordfighting, but she blocked all of those attacks using her ability called "Fire shield".

I wasn't surprised at all, since I knew she was gonna block, so after a few seconds of her using "Fire shield", I used my ability called "Sword dash", which is an ability when I straighten up my sword and directly point at the enemy, I'd dash and slash in like a ninja.

After that, I finished fighting her clone, which was a good thing, although.. I got slashed by the other clone, so I fell off the truck, bleeding.

(Ishizu's POV)

I didn't know how to fight, since I'm not really the fighting type, but I do know alot about fighting skills and abilities, so I managed to dodge every single one of the clone's attacks.

The clone tried to slash me as fast as she can, at that time, the clone unoticingly slash Jin, I was quite shocked, but I really needed to focus that time.

Since I keep dodging and dodging, it kinda made me feel really tired so I had to use my ability called "Time shield", an ability to shield up, although it always has time limits of 30 seconds.

So I had to wait for 30 seconds, which was long enough to wait for her to be weak and tired.

When the shield was down, I finally made a move.

I used the ability called "slow motion", which is an ability when I touch someone, they suddenly feel slow and look slow, as slow as a snail.

I was actually a bit chilling out, so I pushed the clone off the truck, but suddenly I got hitted by the road sign when I looked behind, so I also fell off the truck too.

(Reggie's POV)

I was fighting my real mom that time, she couldn't stop fighting.

I used my ability "Fire breath", but she only blocked it with her ability "Fire shield", I tried to shoot her wih fireballs, but she keeps on spinning and spinning her sword, which makes her absorb more power and energy.

I used my ability called "Magma shield", to block her attacks, but it seems like my shield was about break apart that time, I saw the lava flowing through it.

My mom suddenly cloned herself again, and now there's 2 of them. I felt hopeless that time, I thought I can defeat my mom alone, but.. I just can't.

But suddenly a road sign appeared, I was grateful to see it from afar, so I just kept steady on even if my magma sheild was breaking apart, I just had to wait.

"What do you think you're doing, son!?" My mom asked.

"What? Are you a coward?" My mom asked.

"I never raised you, a coward." My mom said, as she destroyed my magma shield.

"You're nothing to us, now. You're not one of us, and you'll never be like us!" My mom said, as her clone was prepared to slash me, while I was lying on the ground.

"Yeah that's right, I'll never be like you guys." I said, as my mom looked behind her, she was shocked, so she suddenly ducked, but the clone didn't, so the clone fell off the truck.

After that suddenly me and my mom stood up.

"Was that your plan?" Mrs. Alison asked.

"Because I have a lot plans in my pocket." Mrs. Alison said as she was prepared to slash me, but suddenly Jade killed her, using her shadowclaw scythe (right).

(Narrator's POV)

"J-Jade?" Reggie asked, looking really tired.

"You're glad I saved your ass." Jade said, with her arms crossed.

"You're suppose to be glad that WE saved your ass." Reggie said.

"I don't even understand what just happened here, but I could've gotten out easily by sneaking and just be a shadow, I won't be notice like that." Jade said, as she her eyes.

"But! But!" Reggie tried to say something about it, but suddenly Jade made him stop.

"Let's just go back to the academy, already." Jade said.

"Wait, what about--" Reggie said as Jade tried to cut the sentence.

"Got them." Jade said.

"Wait, how did you--" Reggie said as Jade 'again' tries to cut the sentence.

"Teleportation of course, I saw how you guys battled and how the others fell, so I carried them right away." Jade said.

"Why you--!" Reggie said, looking highly angry and pressured, but suddenly Jade tries to cut in again.

"Let's just go back to the academy, and.. yeah thanks for trying to save me, I really appreciate it." Jade said as she looked at Reggie.

----------

To be continued..

Vol. 2: Evolution
Chapter 11: Battle Teams