Vol. 1: Black n' White (Chapt 7)

《Chapter 7: Cat n' Dog》

In the next few weeks, they started talking, helping each other at classes, escaping math classes together. They're becoming closer and even closer everyday, although everybody is quite confused when they see each other around, hanging out together, it was very unusual to them.

"You know, what, nerd?" Reggie whispered to Ishizu.

'Damn it, what did I do this time?' Ishizu thought, in a pout face, feeling annoyed,

"Your girlfriend keeps on stealing my girlfriend." Reggie whispered.

"What!? Jin is not even my girlfriend!" Ishizu shouted, as if the whole class heard it, even Jin.

"Uh-oh.. looks like someone's in trouble." Reggie said, as Ishizu tries to hide under the table.

"Will you please be quiet you 2! You keep interrupting our lesson here!" Professor James (the language teacher) said.

"I-I'm very sorry, sir." Ishizu apologized to Professor James.

"Sorry you 2, but I guess you have to be in detention instead." Professor James said.

"What's up with those 2, now?" Jin whispered to Jade.

"Probably talking about us." Jade whispered to Jin.

"Why do you think?" Jin whispered to Jade.

"*Ehem* *ehem* I'm right in front of the both of you, do you 2 also want to join them in detention?" Professor James asked, as he looked directly to their eyes.

"Jade, please join me in detention, I need a girl to be with." Reggie said to Jade, but suddenly Jade threw her shadowclaw scythe (right), and hitted Reggie's table, then teleported sitting at his table.

"You're very disgusting, I have to say." Jade said as she took her shadowclaw scythe (right) from Reggie's table, and went back to her place saying, "Sir, I think studying would be better than joing them."

"Damn, she's hot." Reggie whispered.

"I can't believe you're into that scary nightfang." Ishizu whispered.

"She's a badass, I tell ya." Reggie whispered, then Ishizu rolled his eyes.

"Now, let's get back to what we were talking about." Professor James said as he walked going back the whiteboard.

After classes, Jade and Jin went up to the rooftop talking about Reggie and Ishizu.

"What makes you think, they're talking about us?" Jin asked.

"Well.. everybody isn't actually used to us being always with each other, like where that close." Jade said to Jin.

"But we are already close enough." Jin said.

"Yeah, although they are still not used to it." Jade said.

"Oh they will alright." Jin said, cheerfully.

"I wonder how Ishizu is doing at detention with Reggie, though." Jin asked, looking quite concerned.

"I'm pretty sure he's dead by now." Jade answered, as if she seems like she was joking.

While Reggie and Ishizu are at detention..

"Ishizu! Your girlfriend is with my girlfriend now!!" Reggie shouted, in a bit of temper.

"Jin is not my girlfriend, and Jade is not also you're girlfriend." Ishizu said, as he hid under the tables.

"You're still gonna pay!" Reggie said as he throws some fireballs at the table.

"Help me God! I didn't do anything!!" Ishizu said, begging for the heavens to save him from suffering in detention.

Jade and Jin came to look at what was going on with those 2, so they just checked out.

"Man, detention really is tough nowadays." Jade said, as she watches Ishizu from suffering.

"Totally." Jin said, as she watches Reggie from trying to burn Ishizu.

In the next day, Reggie keeps bullying Ishizu again, and again, and again.

"Ughh I'm sick and tired of you, Reggie!" Ishizu said looking really mad and serious at Reggie.

"Shut up, nerd." Reggie said to Ishizu.

"You don't have a place in this school, look at you, you're nothing but a playboy, you don't even know your parents." Ishizu said.

"What do you mean, I don't know my parents?" Reggie asked, as he cornered Ishizu.

"You really don't know, huh?" Ishizu said, bravely.

"You better tell me, right now, or else." Reggie said as he lighted a fire on right hand.

Ishizu putted both of his hands beside Reggie's head, and showed him.

(Inside Ishizu's worldtime)

Ishizu showed Reggie what he didn't know about his parents.

----------

To be continued..

Vol. 1: Black n' White
Chapter 8: The Alisons' Secret