Vol. 1: Black n' White (Chapt 5)

《Chapter 5: Sorries n' Worries》

In the next day, everything was normal, Jin finally got to focus clearly on class, she never missed anything she used to, although she still keeps thinking about what she's gonna do to Jade.

In the next day, Jin decided to talk to Ishizu about what she has to do.

"Hey Ishizu." Jin greeted.

"Oh, hey Jin." Ishizu greeted, cheerfully

"I've got something to tell you." Jin said.

"Wait, really? I've got something to tell you too." Ishizu said, blushingly.

'I can't believe this is the time, the perfect time, just like I saw in the visions.' Ishizu thought.

"Wait, what are those flowers for? You have a date?" Jin asked.

"What? No, these flowers are actually for--" Then suddenly Jin cutted his sentence,

"Anyways, I was going to tell you, what am I going to do for Jade, like... what is the best way to solve our problem?" Jin asked.

That kinda broke Ishizu's heart, though.

"Uhhhmm well.. *ehem* I think it's better if you 2 made up, y'know, just be friends instead." Ishizu said.

"Friends with an enemy? How?" Jin asked.

"You could start by just saying sorry to her, and learn to trust her." Ishizu said.

'Learn to trust..' Jin thought.

"Thanks Ishizu, you are one dependable friend." Jin said as he hugged Ishizu.

'Dependable friend!?' Ishizu thought.

"Anyways what were you going to say?" Jin asked.

"Uhhhh nothing! I was just gonna tell you how lovely these flowers are." Ishizu said.

"Oh okay, I'm going to Jade, thanks for the advice." Jin said, as she starts looking for Jade.

"Yeah.." Ishizu said.

'Awwwwwww double the pain!!' Ishizu thought, looking gloomy.

While Jin was looking for Jade, Jade was actually with Reggie, talking about how Jin is doing now.

"Is Jin alright?" Jade asked.

"Yep, she is totally alright, she passed all of the tests last time." Reggie said.

"Oh, good." Jade was relieved.

"Uhhh I barely hear you being worried for her, is there something wrong? Did something happen between the 2 of you?" Reggie asked.

"It's none of your buisness."

"Come on.. you can tell everything to me, I'm very trustworthy." Reggie said, trying to convince Jade.

"Since you're an annoying playboy, I bet you'll forget this too." Jade said.

"Yeah, whatever you say." Reggie said as he tries to put his face closer to Jade's face.

"Last night, Jin and I were fighting." Jade said as she put her face away from Reggie's

"You guys, always fight." Reggie said.

"That's the point, until I reached the point of being highly mad at Jin, talking about how revenge will fix this, I suddenly lost control of myself that time, that I wildly shouted at her." Jade said.

"Ohhhh so you're that girl that we all heard shouting in the middle of the night." Reggie said.

"Yeah." Jade said.

"Man, you were loud." Reggie said.

"Like I said, I lost control of myself." Jade said, as she stared at Reggie for awhile.

Reggie closen up a bit for Jade's face, that was the time when Jin found Jade, the scene looked really different to Jin, so she thought Jade was busy being with Reggie, that made her go back to her room and forget what she just saw.

"Ewwwww what the hell, dude!" Jade said, as she slapped Reggie.

"Hey! Everything was doing great!" Reggie said.

"I prefer us to be friends instead." Jade said, as she crossed her arms.

"Okay then, miss hotshot." Reggie said, smirking at Jade.

"You totally disgust me, playboy." Jade said, as she walks, going back to her room.

----------

To be continued..

Vol. 1: Black n' White
Chapter 6: Rainy to Sunny