where's the money?

"Stop hitting me asshole". I say to my father while he keeps punching me I'm just keeping him busy while snow grabs are backpacks and a change of clothes..
She walked down stairs and lip syns to me "there in the bush".
She then pulls dad off of me and hits him.
We run out of the house and run to are aunt's house
And she cleans us up. Dads not allowed here. She says "it's time for you to get out of there.. let's call cps". We knod she called them and there on the way to check us out and get are stuff where will we live". Snow asks she says " Idk rn but your safe"
32 minutes later
We hear a knock on the door and lady walks up.

 Snow asks she says " Idk rn but your safe"32 minutes laterWe hear a knock on the door and lady walks up

Mrs. Andke
She says "hello, amarah, and Alexis. We have found you both homes but just not toghter". We look at each other shocked.
She goes on to say " Alexis is with the onfrey family there's a son a year older and there's a mom and a 7 year old son". I smile and hug Alexis
"And amarah you will be with the woods family there's a mom and a a dad and a daughter and son both your age ".
She puts are bags we already have in her trunk and we hug are aunt bye and get in the car and we go to the house and she knocks with us behind her.. he looks pissed off but then lets us in ... he says " who are you and why are you with my kids". She says "asbeky andke I'm your social worker .. I have found the girls homes and were here to give you notice and to get there clothes". We run upstairs and pack all are needed stuff up and go and get our money form the loose floorboard and run down stairs. Dads in the corner furious ..I scream "see you in court bitch".

An : me and my bsf decided to make a book so yeah