The school day

snows pov
Last night around 11pm we headed home because we had school.

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*
My alarm clock was going off indicating that i had to get up and go to school. I got up and went to my closet and picked out an outfit. I picked out blue ripped jeans and a black long sleeve shirts with my fuzzy slides. I had decided to keep my hair down and in its natural state.

When i was satisfied i headed downstairs to wait for jah

Jah pov
I was so happy when the doctor said my brother was going to be ok. Mom sent us home to got to bed cause we got school tomorrow. I told her i wanted to stay home and help her with my little brother but she said no. It kinda made me mad but it's ok cause I get to see Hennessy tomorrow. That girl is to fine like for real vro. I was texting symere last night and he told me he liked snow. It really didn't surprise me they are both beautiful young women who honestly deserve the world. I told him I liked Hennessy. He said vro we could eventually be dating twins that's awesome. I said lol be quite lil boi imma sleep tho see you tomorrow. He said ight. I left him on seen and went to sleep.

It felt like a few minutes later when my alarm went off. It was like 4 or 5 hours ago I went to sleep. I went to my bathroom and took a shower to start the day. When I got done I put on my blue denim, a white tank top, some black boxers and my Simpson's shorts. I put on my nike slides and grabbed my white clout goggles. I looked in the mirror and sighed.

I headed downstairs and I seen snow in the kitchen pigging out

I headed downstairs and I seen snow in the kitchen pigging out. I said "dang you don't know how to stop eating do you?" She replied with" No ma'am I don't" we both laughed and I said "are you ready?" She said "ya been ready for 5 years." I rolled my eyes at her response. I was heading out the front door when symere called me. I didn't answer cause I would see him soon.

Hennessy pov
My alarm went off at 6. I have no clue why I wanted to wake up at 6. I guess I just couldn't wait to see my sister it's been forever. I took my shower and got dressed. I wore blue skinny jeans with a black one suit thing. I put my hair in a cute messy bun and put my black converse on. I put on some lipstick and grabbed my backpack.

I went to go eat breakfast and when I got down there symere was already down there

I went to go eat breakfast and when I got down there symere was already down there. I say good morning to him and he says it back. He asks "do you know who your sister likes" I said "no why" he said "just wondering" He pulled his phone out and called someone I didn't know who it was and I really didn't wanna know anyway. I guess the person didn't answer cause he didn't talk. He seemed mad. He put the bowl in the sink basically slamming it. I started to have flashbacks.

-flashback-
He forcefully slammed his plate down on the table and it shattered everywhere. Snow wasn't home she was trying to get help. I don't see why I didn't go with her. He comes near me. He starts beating me like I'm some rag doll. I felt a hard sharp pain in my stomach. He punched me. I couldn't breathe as I slowly fall to the ground. There's a knock on the door and he growls "stay right there" I listened sadly. I heard yelling and noticed snow was back with a cop but he wasn't doing anything. Dad dragged snow by her hair and started punching her. The cop didn't do anything. I heard her cries and wished I could help but I couldn't. I started crying myself. I usually wasn't on to show weakness but my twin is my weakness.
-flashback over-
I had tears in my eyes but I quickly wipe them away and got something to eat. This is going to be hard I thought to myself.

Symere pov
I couldn't sleep last night at all so around like 5am I went to go get coffee to keep me up. I took a shower cause I stunk. When I got done I wrapped the towel around my waist and headed to my room to get dressed. I put on one of my dirt bike outfit looking type of clothes and I put my red socks on with some white high tops and my yellow hat.

I went downstairs to eat some cereal

I went downstairs to eat some cereal. I was eating caption crunch. I don't care how old I am I will always love that cereal. Not to long after that Hennessy came downstairs and said good morning so I said it back. I asked her if she knew who her sister liked. She said she don't know then asked why. I replied with I'm just wondering. I tried to call jah but he didn't answer it kinda made me mad. I got up and put my bowl in the sink. I may or may have not slammed it hard. Hennessy looked kinda scared. She was out of it for a few minutes. She looked like she was about to cry. Not long after I did she looked at me tears in her eyes. She quickly whipped the tears away and turned to fix something to eat. I went and sat down and watched some Netflix. I couldn't wait to see snow. I bet she looked beautiful today.

3rd person
Everyone left their houses and met up at school by the front doors. Snow and Hennessy ran and hugged each other. They was talking amongst themselves. Laughing and giggling. Symere couldn't stop looking at snow. Jah smacked his head and laughed. The bell rang so they went inside. When they walked in all eyes was on snow and Hennessy. Jah and symere didn't really like that to well. Snow noticed symere looking at her. She smiled and looked away. He felt so freaking happy. But he had to keep every other dude away from her in order to get her. He was thinking that it's gonna be hard but he felt like he could do it. Let the day begin he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note: hey guys it's one of the 2 girls who is writing this book i know it's probably horrible and I'm sorry but I hope you like it vote please -mia